US$141
US$194
US$164
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$114
US$108
ComfortInn
US$114
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon(Fallon)(Great Value!)
US$63
All reviewsroom was cleansuper walmarthot breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulwe've stayedeasy accessnice staynon smokingferniemotelrenonevadapetsinternet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to get a hotel room on our way back home from camping for a week where we did not have the greatest options for showers or beds and I was excited to get a room at the Best Western because of the reputation that follows it. We initially got in a little late and were told that we should be satisfied with our "pet friendly" room, which we did not need or book. In fact, my children have allergies and we did not think it was a great idea, but when we approached the front desk about it they told us that they were completely full and that they didn't have another room. We did let the kids play in the pool which was the only nice thing about the hotel. I was very excited to get a nice hot shower, but when I went into the bathroom it was filthy and when turning on the water could not get it on a consistent temperature. It would go between freezing cold and burning hot. We decided not to even bother bathing the kids because of this and decided to just go to bed. When it started to get warm in the room the furnace would not turn on!! When I finally got it on it was stuck at 80 degrees and did not stay on long. At this point it was 3 am and I was to exhausted to even complain to anyone about it. This was a terrible experience and was way too overpriced for what we got. I would have rather slept in our tent trailer!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley G
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ashley G:

I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I would be interested in finding out who you booked your reservation through. We do not put people in pet friendly rooms unless it is booked that way. There are times when booking on line that people are put in these and don't know it. I am not sure how yours was booked because I do not have a name to look it up and we couldn't find an Ashley G.

I apologize about the shower. If you would have let us know we could have compensated you for the issue and we could have fixed issue. I'm not sure what room you were in. Some of the rooms you have to put your key card in the slot to operate the ptac unit.

We do apologize and I would like to personally speak to you in regards to these matters. Please feel free to give me a call.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Wow, how can Best Western allow this? The place is dated, dirty, noisy, has major plumbing problems, very loud HVAC, terrible TV reception and picture, and is next to a homeless camp. The breakfast was edible. Others have said they had no issues. We had nothing but issues. Couldn't wait to get out. I'll never go back. Oh, I almost forgot. It's pricey!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Steve H:

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Did you call the front desk and let them know about your issues. The least that could have been done was to move you to a different room.

I don't understand what you mean by a homeless camp. We are located between a KFC and a Dodge dealership.

Did you call the desk about the noise issues?

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I was very happy with the room, internet and hot breakfast. I travel a-lot and it was nice to have zero issues (hard thing to do). The staff was nice and the location had a good view of the mountains.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Preston:

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your business.

We are glad we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through the Fernley area.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The room was outdated, dirty, maintenance was unkept. The walls were dirty, the bathroom was gross, there were hard water stains all over the bathtub and orange mildew in the bathtub, the handle and the shower was broken. I would never stay in this location again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear The Wonder75:

I'm sorry you felt the room was outdated. We are starting a renovation that will be modernizing the entire property. This will be completed in 2020. It is a total face lift. So this will be taken care.

In the other review you did you stated that the handle was semi broken. I'm not sure what you were talking about but the handle for the shower does work. You have to pull out on it and not turn. All you would have had to do was call the front desk and we could have came and helped you. I personally went and checked the room and could not find any mildew. The housekeepers use a orange cleaner maybe they did not clean it off. They should be cleaning it thoroughly so I do apologize.

Thank you for your comments because we do take seriously. I would look forward to talking to you about your room. Please give me a call if you like.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had to stop at the last moment and count on Best Western. AAA discount got us under $100. Breakfast was good and personnel excellent. Our floor was not vacuumed but clean enough. Quiet and good beds gave us a great night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Tammy:

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again!