Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$75
Agoda.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Kind of a run down place but we didn't mind that. The bed was comfortable, plenty of hot water and towels. The problem became apparent when I notice at least a dozen stains in the carpet and wondered if it was a stain or something more current that wasn't cleaned up after. I took a towel got it wet and rubbed on a few stains only to find it was either fresh poop or vomit and apparently went un noticed by cleaning staff! This was a deal breaker for us! Also the coffee machine was in serious needed of cleaning. I finally just took the filter part out and ran hot water over it in the sink as it had an old coffee stink to it from not being cleaned properly. Just as we arrived a motel guest next door said she found an old hot pockets meal still in the microwave from a previous guest and asked us to check our microwave. Our was o.k. no surprizes there. We turned on the air conditioning as soon as we arrived but it was fairly cool out but we realized later that the a.c. really didn't work and was just blowng air. The manager was very friendly when we arrived even gave us a discount coupon to eat at the Whiskey Creek next door but sorry this didn't make up for the gross carpet and a.c. not working. Not the most pleasant stay but everything else in town was booked. If I'd of known how bad this was we'd of just traveled a few more miles and found a more clean suitable place to stay!

Room tip: If you have to stay at this motel ask to see a room first and check for cleanliness. It was very clean for us!
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice budget motel that is near the "mall" and numerous restaurants/fast food locations. Wal-Mart is about 5 minutes away. the room itself was very clean as was bathroom. water was hot with plenty of towels. check in/out was fast and the customer service was very good. will stay here again if in the neighborhood.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We had booked this motel in June for Oregon Trail Days. We the reservation when I pulled in that evening. The owner came to the front desk. He was rude and said he did not have my reservation and I was able to show him that I had indeed reserved the room a month prior. He proceeded to tell me motels were going for more than the rate on my reservation. All motels were booked that weekend we were in town. At first he tried to charge me more than the reservation, Then he handed me the phone and asked me to call the company I had booked from and wanted me to tell them that I changed my mind and did not want to rent the room, then he would rent me the room.

Date of stay: July 2016
4  Thank Joni B
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms are big and clean. The rooms could need some facelifting. There is an wet smell in the rooms. No breakfast served. This is an old and very basic Motel, good for a short nightstop. It has sen it's better days.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ThomasGBG
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My wife and I stopped here with 2 small kids while on our way to the west coast. The man at the desk was very friendly. The rooms were clean. My wife used o manage a hotel, and she will not stay anywhere if she thinks its not properly cleaned. All ur appliances worked. Trailer and truck were safe in the parking lot. Not the ritz, but I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask to see your room first
Date of stay: May 2016