Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$138
PricelineUS$133
Hotels.comUS$138
FindHotelUS$138
HurbUS$145
StayForLongUS$152
All reviews water pressure room was spotless front desk clerk great breakfast national monument motel taxes
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Room floor is tile - filthy grout and very outdated. Bed needs replaced. We could feel every spring in the bed. Will not stay here again for the price. Mentioned it to manager and she did not take any action.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

Almost everything about this hotel was great ! I cannot speak of breakfast, as I did not partake. The bed was a little too firm for my taste. AC, water pressure, TV etc were good, but the tub was way too slippery. I came close to falling several times. I asked the front desk if they had any anti-slip mats to borrow, they said they did not. I feel they should have some in the rooms, or add anti slip strips to the floor of the tub. Great room, but proceed with caution in the shower !!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 28 May 2020

The place could use a freshening up-new bedspread and linens would be great. Pillows were clean and looked to be new. The room with 2 queen size beds was rather small and felt cramped. It did have adequate wall outlets so I didn't have to run an extension cord across the floor to plug in my laptop. Bathroom was small. Shower head was decent. as was the water pressure. The front desk clerk at check-in was indifferent, but check-out clerk was very nice. Location is on the outskirts of town but only a couple miles from most of the restaurants. We didn't try the pool or the breakfast; with COVID they had a confusing set up for how you got breakfast involving circling choices on paper and finding a staff member to bring the food to your room. We hit a drive-thru on the way out of town instead. I'm not sure I'd stay here again, but there aren't too many other places and most everything is pricey.

Room tip: Rooms on the west side have view of bluffs. Some views are obscured by the building next door which is taller than the motel.
Date of stay: May 2020
terri0210, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your stay.
We replaced all of the furniture in every room as well as all of the linens and bedcoverings.
Due to the COVID-19 we changed the way we serve breakfast, so we are still able to offer this to our guests. Some of them do not have the means to find a drive-thru. I'm thankful that you were able to.
Terri

Reviewed 18 September 2019

Due to a screw up with another Hotel chain, we arrived in Scottsbluff with no room. Thankfully Quality Inn came thru AGAIN. A good nights sleep and a hot breakfast and we were on the way to Yellowstone the next morning.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 10 September 2019

There is helpful staff with food recommendations. Standard Quality Inn room, which is good. The A/C worked fairly quietly. Beds were OK. Lots of towels, soap, and shampoo. Quality Inn's seem to be better than Rodeways and Econolodges, so it is worth it to us to try to find one, or a Comfort Inn. This one was good.

Date of stay: September 2019