Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$92
WyndhamUS$76
Agoda.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
Lol.travelUS$92
All reviews waffles few stairs room was clean budget hotel living room pleasant surprise mini fridge staff was friendly oregon trail lobby keurig hallway gravy pet channels monument
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Usually stay here 2 or 3 times a year. Good hotel. Will stay here again in the future. Have recommend friends and family stay here. It is ridiculous to require 200 minimum characters. for a review. Let people put exactly what they want to put and not require a minimum.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2020

It's a super 8 what else can you say. Hotel here are expensive so we went with budget and that is what you get. The decor was hodgepodge...looks like it came from a yard sale, white chest, brown table. The large pictures over the beds were nice. The staff were friendly and efficient. The lady in front of me asked if all the bed coverings were washed between guest due to the covid. The worker replied that she didn't know, which told me "no". I wanted an upstairs room because the downstairs room are underground partially. I don't like people walking by and looking into the window at you or cars being parked right outside the window, all you see are tires. I always worry that a car will not stop and it will land on top of my bed. I was told all the up stair rooms were smoking...no thank you. I was also told all rooms were pet friendly, I am deathly allergic to cats. Our room had a musky, dog smell when we entered. The room was clean. The shower faucet was hooked up wrong, you should always have to go through the cold water before the hot water but it was hooked up backwards. This could become a scald issue with elderly and kids. The wi-fi was good . They have cable TV and no guide for channels. They advertised a good breakfast, gravy, biscuit, waffles. When we went down to eat there was indeed waffles and biscuit but the crock pot used for gravy was empty and had not had any gravy put in it at all. That was a disappointment. Oh well you get what you pay for still at $109 you would expect a little better.

2  Thank Tyme4relaxing
Reviewed 17 August 2020

This building was built in a “split-level” fashion, where you either go down a few stairs for the lower level, or you go up a few stairs to get to the upper level. What that means is that if your room is in the lower level, your window is eye-level to the sidewalk, and if your curtains are open (or don’t close entirely, as was the case with ours) anyone who walks by looks directly down into your room. It also means that opening your window for fresh air isn’t the best idea if security is high on your list. Our curtains had a nice gap that could only be closed with the assistance of a hair clip. So handy, those hair clips. I’m glad I always have one in my bag.

The AC unit provided great “white noise” that totally obscured any audio from our portable DVD player (we ended up going to the local Target and purchasing an additional speaker to put near our heads), but unfortunately did not mask the noise from the people walking in the room above us, or the static that the alarm clock on the night stand insisted on spewing out every 15 minutes, no matter how hard I tried to turn it off.

BEWARE: when Wyndham says the pet fee is $15, what they really mean is $15 PER DOG, PER NIGHT. I did not anticipate a $180 charge for bringing my dogs along. In retrospect, I should just not have said anything to the front desk about having dogs, because their “cleaning fee” if you did not tell them you had pets was $100. “Pet friendly” apparently means different things to different people.

Breakfast, according to my husband, was kind of sparse, especially during the week. On Sunday morning, he saw there were cinnamon bagels. He thought to bring one to me, and found it was moldy. He picked up the other one, and it also was moldy. I ate at the Scooter’s down the highway.

The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, but in the future, I’ll probably look elsewhere for accommodations.

Room tip: If you insist on staying here, insist on an upper room.
1  Thank wags2wishes
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Good clean value hotel. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Pool was only operational half the stay. Breakfast options were fairly standard. Room and property reasonably clean. Will likely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2019

We came to Scottsbluff to spend Christmas with our son and his family, so of course being December it was pretty cold. The heater in the room was so loud that we could not have it on when we slept, so the room was very cold.
The bathroom tiles were a fall hazard. When I took a shower the steam from the shower turned the bathroom tiles very slippery. I slid into the door when I stepped off the towel/mat in front of the tub.
The carpet in the room also had several very visible stains.

Date of stay: December 2019