Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
SAVE US$41
Agoda.comUS$122
Hampton.comUS$127
StayForLongUS$151
All reviews front desk perkins restaurant room was clean great place to stay nice stay convenient location very nice hotel would stay here again the breakfast area waffles pool and hot tub beds hospital accommodations monument chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020

I booked the Hampton because we have always had good luck with this chain. When checking in the staff were behind a desk six feet and a sign on the door that required masks. I saw multiple guests without masks and talking to staff and nothing said. Check in was good with no contact. Room was a disappointment. There was a sticker on the door that it was sanitized, which is good. But this place needs an update. We at first thought the bathroom sink was not cleaned, but it was just badly stained. The carpet is fraying at the seam. The shower head came apart when we were trying to adjust it from the beating cycle. Breakfast was a hot breakfast not served by anyone. Everyone helped themselves. The breakfast sandwiches were individually wrapped. Two people in the kitchen area, but one had mask below nose. Sacks were availble with water, breakfast bar, fruit and muffin type item so we took those. Sorry - this is not a hotel up to Hampton standards - very disappointed.

Room tip: Away from pool and elevator
1  Thank 644lorid
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while my husband ran in the Monument Marathon. Our room was on the 2nd floor. I would say the room was clean. The first night there, the house keeping staff was friendly, as was the front desk agent that checked us in. The beds were not comfortable. The real issues we had were primarily the second day. Housekeeping completely missed us. We had the do not disturb on the door in the morning but removed it around 11am, and then left the building for over 5 hours. When we returned, the room had not been touched. I went to the front desk to get fresh towels and was told that they should have serviced the room, but unfortunately they had gone home for the day. I was surprised because we had seen housekeepers there late the day before, but as long as we had fresh towels it would be ok. The biggest issue was apparently there was a wedding or some kind of event in the conference room and our room was directly above it. From about 5pm until 11pm we were subject to extremely loud music, with loud bass vibrating thru the walls continuously. We could not sleep, or even listen to television. It was extremely unpleasant and inconvenient, ruined our last night. When I called the front desk, I was told the party had the conference room until midnight and there was nothing they could do for me. I understand them booking a wedding, but I don’t understand why they would put us in a room directly above the event. My husband had been up several hours at that point and had run a marathon that day. They did not offer us another room, we were just told to complain to the front desk the following morning. What good would that do after the fact? The front desk agent had a completely cavalier attitude toward the situation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Everyone we encountered was very friendly. Convenient location and very clean. Scottsbluff has some excellent hiking opportunities and we enjoyed a local restaurant - The Mixing Bowl Cafe. Overall an enjoyable two day visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2020

We chose this property because of our previous experience with the Hampton Inn brand and this property did not disappoint. The clerks at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Covid protocols were in affect but saw several of the housekeeping and maintenance staff without masks which was disappointing. The room was sanitized. There was some maintenance issues in the room but all were minor. Breakfast was good. They had breakfast sandwiches that were prewrapped and all the other foods took safety protocols in to consideration in their serving. There were also grab and go breakfast. Location was easy to get to during a road trip.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

The hotel was nice and clean and honored our booking requests. We weren't there long as we were just stopping for the night on our way to Glacier National park so I can't speak to much more. I would recommend based on our quick stay. Comfortable beds!

Date of stay: July 2020