Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I felt so at home, was able to get business done in the mornings, enjoy the beach & pool in the afternoons, go for my walks & exercise. Loved the Hotel Amenities as well my Studio. The Staff were so professional, friendly & helpful; Thank you Tosh, Bonnie, Mafa & Seth. I'll see you all soonest

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 844lilam
South Beach Camps Bay, General Manager at Blue Views Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear 844lilam,
We are pleased that you had an amazing stay with us and that you enjoyed all that we had to offer. Thank you for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at blue views studios over Christmas and I had a great time. I was so impressed by the staff, they took care of everything, no matter what I asked for... an adaptor plug, a yoga mat, it got delivered to me asap.
I felt very much at ease at this luxurious studio, it has everything a holidaymaker wants, it is very spacious, close to bakoven beach and to vibrant Camps Bay. It is extremely secure and the hygiene rules at blue views are at a very high standard.
I will always come back to this wonderful place and I certainly can recommend it to anybody that wants an unforgettable holiday.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
South Beach Camps Bay, General Manager at Blue Views Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear whatsascreenname20,
We are pleased that you enjoyed your Christmas stay with us and that we could assist you with all your requests. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

Thank you to the team at Blueviews for making our lockdown stay so much more manageable - we can’t wait to be back next year. The views are unmatched and we loved every day. Thanks!
While the beach was closed the views were incredible and the security guards made us feel welcome and safe even though the daily turndown service was understandably not available...

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
South Beach Camps Bay, General Manager at Blue Views Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Dear travelling4everandev,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Studios.

We are thrilled that we were able to make your lockdown more memorable and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2020

My stay at blueviews was nothing short of amazing. I was happy my significant other was happy there was nothing else to ask for I’m definitely coming back and this time I’m bringing the girl squad with

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BlueViewsCapeTown, Manager at Blue Views Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2020

Dear kamkgosi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and everything we had to offer.

We hope to welcome you back to Blue Views with your girl squad.

Stay safe.

Blue Views

Reviewed 19 March 2020

The studio is a beautiful spot for a holiday in Cape town. The location is perfect. Shops, restaurants and the beach right in front of your doorstep. The studio itself is very stylish. I can only recommend staying here on a holiday.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
BlueViewsCapeTown, Manager at Blue Views Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

Dear AlePre92,

Thank you for your review and your kind comments. We glad you had a great stay and hope to welcome you back.