Book now, pay at stay
US$136
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$196
US$170
Americas Best Value Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
US$79
Travelocity
US$83
US$73
Priceline
All reviewsbaked goodscookieslinda leefresh strawberriescoffee cakehot teabanana breadmom and poppeach cobblerking sized bed was very comfortableexcellent ownersmotel groundschain hotelsrooms are cleanlocal placetrip advisor reviewswell maintained and comfortable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After driving for 15 hours, this motel was a sight for sore eyes. Even though there were so many amazing reviews, our experience surpassed our expectations. Upon arrival, we were offered the most delicious array of food which become our dinner, dessert and breakfast. As stated in other reviews, the motel grounds and rooms are meticulously maintained. The best part though was the friendly, courteous and kind owners.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I do rely on trip advisor reviews when I travel...they rarely steer me wrong. The Husker Inn is a throw-back to the past roadside motels, and the reviews are correct there. The owners are nice and try hard. The garden is very pretty. All these are true. But go in with the reality that it’s a good inexpensive place to stay when you are traveling through. No rave reviews...room just ok. Right off the Main Street in town so you are looking at the parking lot and just an ok on cleanliness. I got what I paid for—-if I stay in an retro motel I want it to feel retro and kitschy across the board. This fell short of kitschy fun for me. To the owners, the food is sweet but overwhelming. I’ve never been handed a bowl of pasta salad before when registering. Maybe just Let People know you have muffins available if they want. Smile. Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A nice place with comfortable beds. My room was small so with two beds and other furniture there wasn't a lot of room to walk about. However, as a one night stay on the way home from extended vacation, it worked well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, what a jewel of a find! Clean, inviting, comfortable, well appointed, and an extremely comfortable bed. They were super accomodating our late arrival, and found fresh strawberries and baked goodies waiting for us! I'd recommend this for anyone looking to stay in or around North Platte. We have already booked a room for our return trip! Kudos, and thanks to the excellent owners.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent place with excellent owners. Very clean room. Stop in for something different. Reminds you of the places you stayed at as a kid. Arrived in town as the Nebrakaland Days parade was going on. They were serving hot dogs hamburgers and lots of home made sides. Great adventure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple