See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The whole hotel spelled on cigs ( had smoking rooms to smoke in on this day and age). We brought everything in and went for a walk. Came back to find someone was in our room and the phone ringing. We were blamed for the cig smoke because we are younger. Why wouldn't we smoke when we walked the dog!? Not to mention we don't even use any tobacco products. The manager was very rude and invasive to us. Ruined the hole night being yelled at for something we didn't do. Woke up to more cig smoke than before, def wasn't us and I expect an apologize and refund for how they treated us

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This place is being updated and our room was large, clean and comfortable. Great value for the price and included a good breakfast. The staff and manager were very nice and friendly. We were not disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I will have to concur with other reviewers, this hotel is worse than it should be. First of all, I stayed in the annex building. The exterior door did not have an adequate seal at the bottom so I had to kill several large bugs that wandered in. We had a big windy rainstorm during the night which caused the carpet within a couple feet of the door to become saturated. The overall appearance of the unit was one of disrepair and hurried cleaning. I did find the bed very comfortable though. The breakfast nook is tiny and has little to offer (I even suspect they watered down the apple juice). Unfortunately, there aren't any restaurants within view of this motel. Price was good so if that is a main consideration for you then this motel may fit the bill.

Room Tip: I'm guessing the upper floors may be less accessable to bugs and water.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Not sure where to start bc there was a lot all wrong with the stay here. I booked our room weeks in advance king non smoking, when we came in to check in I told the man at the desk I have a reservation. He tells the other front desk person to find us a room, so she tells us all the rooms are sold out the only thing left was a double smoking. That pissed me off instantly so we went ahead and took it. Got to the room it was terrible, stuff dirty and dusty, it was so much wrong to much to txt but here's some pics to see some of the nasty mess. Never ever will stay here again, I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here, if I could have given it 0 stars I would have.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Heat did not work, very dirty rooms. Bedskirt had dried food stuck too it, dust and dirt everywhere. No other rooms available in Lincoln on game day. We had to sleep in our clothes, because they would only give 1 extra blanket.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple