US$146
US$108
US$171
US$146
Residence Inn
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$81
Agoda.com
US$105
Staybridge.com
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Not sure where to start bc there was a lot all wrong with the stay here. I booked our room weeks in advance king non smoking, when we came in to check in I told the man at the desk I have a reservation. He tells the other front desk person to find us a room, so she tells us all the rooms are sold out the only thing left was a double smoking. That pissed me off instantly so we went ahead and took it. Got to the room it was terrible, stuff dirty and dusty, it was so much wrong to much to txt but here's some pics to see some of the nasty mess. Never ever will stay here again, I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here, if I could have given it 0 stars I would have.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Heat did not work, very dirty rooms. Bedskirt had dried food stuck too it, dust and dirt everywhere. No other rooms available in Lincoln on game day. We had to sleep in our clothes, because they would only give 1 extra blanket.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The room is dirty and my pillow was stained yellow. Flies in the room. Fridge only kept our drinks warm. Most of the lights don't work. And the smell was gross! Not to me the stains on the carpet and dead bugs in the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I have never had to give such a low review before, and I am sad that this has to be from a motel in my home state, but so it is. The backs of the doors in our rooms were smeared in dirty fingerprints from the peep hole to the door handles. The walls in the tiny bathrooms were also covered in dirt smears (I genuinely hope that was dirt). The hole in the ceiling tile in the bathroom was filled with tissues or toilet paper, which did nothing to keep a roach from crawling through it while my husband was taking a shower. We had to clean dirt and hair from the tub before using it, and after the roach siting, I was not able to shower. Someone's left-behind checkbook was sitting on a shelf by the door, and the sink took about 5 minutes to drain each time we washed out hands. Our other room had a hole in the bathtub that drained water through it quick enough that one could not take a bath. We spoke to the front desk attendant, who spoke to her manager, and they gave us 20% back on each room. So, if you're willing to share your room with a roach..,, they have discounts available!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Hotel was clean but not in the best area..would not stay with there with wife or children...had what looked to be residents that were loud...you can find better hotels about 4 blocks away across the interstate

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business