US$126
Residence Inn
US$115
  • Breakfast included
US$127
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$133
US$115
US$105
Staybridge.com
All reviewstruck trafficwalk in showerwarm cookiesmodern hotellight sleeperbed was comfortablegreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffbreakfast staffbusiness tripup to dateking roomclean roomsoff the highwaystaff was very friendly
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The room was lovely. Quiet. Clean. And well-appointed.
The breakfast had a large variety with hot foods hot and tasty. I especially appreciated the hot oatmeal for my limited diet!
The location is very convenient.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hampton located right off Interstate 80 West ! They have nice breakfast friendly employees and standard business and fitness centers and pool. The room are nice and large the arrangement is little different appears to give more space .

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Attempted to check in at 4pm and was told that my room was being cleaned. I waited 45 minutes for my room and did not receive so much as an apology for my wait. Desk clerk was Never at desk ands he would rather lean up against the building outside and smoke. This experience has completely turned me off against the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roland M, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and information. First, I want to issue an apology to You and anyone traveling in your party. Clearly, we dropped the ball here and we did not meet nor go above and beyond in handling this situation. We strive on taking care of our guests and creating a memorable experience for everyone that walks into our door. We will be meeting with staff, discussing this particular situation, and making sure that this does not happen to anyone staying with our hotel. I would like for my General Manager to reach out to you to discuss this situation in more detail, but only if you have the time. Despite this situation, we do want to encourage you to give Hampton Inns another try in your future travels. I know Hilton holds all of their hotels to a higher standard and, despite this situation, I am confident you will find that "Hamptonality" spirit that we strive to have at each of our hotels.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn while in town for a sports tournament. The hotel was clean and updated and we especially appreciated the breakfast as it had quite a few options. A nice place to stay while visiting Lincoln.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is a nice, clean hotel. When we arrived the staff was very nice. The person on duty listened and was very helpful with my check in. She provide carry out menus to local restaurants. The only drawback is no microwave in the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business