All reviews room was clean front desk small fridge and microwave check in was a breeze nice hotel the hotel staff west side king room the breakfast area pet fee continental breakfast stayed here for one night up to date water pressure gas station breakfast staff yogurt
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Good night comfortable bed need more water pressure but maybe that is from local code near interstate easy in out good parking was a busy night with the World Series 27 th street on the west side by 80

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The room was very spacious and recently updated. I enjoyed my short stay. The front staff was helpful and very friendly. In the room there was a microwave, fridge, and a mini Keurig. It was a little bit difficult to find as it is tucked back behind other hotels. Could have a better direction or signs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in poor shape compared to most Holiday Inn’s that I stay at. Window shades were broken and stuck down in both of the rooms that I tried and WIFI was down. Had to change hotels. The management was nice and very accommodating. They agreed to not charge me for going elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Tim B,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport for your lodging needs and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by the condition of our hotel and internet connection. The circumstances you have mentioned are not what I want you to experience with any of our properties. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account and are shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us. I am confident that necessary steps will be made to avoid things you've mentioned in the future.

On the upside, I'm happy to learn that you had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff. I've shared your compliments with the team and have been acknowledged by the hotel management.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is, Tim B!

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My boys and I booked this as a half way point between where we vacationed and home. It was wonderful to have the pool and workout room. The business area was a pretty nice option also. We were disappointed that the hot tub was covered up/taken out, but that didn't spoil any of our fun. Beautiful, clean room.

Room Tip: Maybe a couple more shampoos and conditioners in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Clean, modern, friendly staff. Breakfast is standard HIE, nothing good but cereal, yogurt, juice and coffee. Only complaint is there is a fair amount of noise from I-80, trucks mostly as they head down the eastbound hill. It kept my daughter awake, but my son and partner fell right asleep.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family