“CLEAN, friendly and good”
Review of The Diner

The Diner
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Kimball
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This little diner sets at the I-80 exit to Kimball. It is so clean! The waitress was very friendly and polite. The food was very good. I had their special of two eggs, two strips of bacon, hash browns and toast for $5. The service was fast. Their bathroom was cleaner than any big or chain restaurant! Super clean place and a very pleasant place to dine. Definitely try this place. I'm glad I did!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Went in at 7:30 p.m. restaurant was half full I asked waitress what was the most popular thing on the menu she said she would only been there a week I didn't ask her is there something that's you've eaten that's good here she replied to rudely I don't eat here then ask me are you ready to order and I said well I need a minute and she said we're going to close soon so I left

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We had breakfast. For two, the total was $10.

I tried to submit this but TripAdvisor determined I needed to write more.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Right off IH 80 on the north side sits The Diner. Open seating, fast and friendly waitress. The steak and eggs the other half order, eggs were cooked to order, the steak was tough and chewy like beef jerky but it did have good flavor, coffee was very good and cup never got empty. Now the Rueben on the other hand tasted like it was mircowaved with the 1000 island on the side, which I preferred, the cottage cheese was fresh. Get the eggs or chicken fried steak, their special.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Driving through on way to Scotts Bluff. We both ordered grilled cheese with tomato on rye which was delicious! Crisp and gooey, simply yummy. Good service and clean restaurant. Highly recommend.