“Great Oasis in the Island ...Excellent Small Town Pub, a great atmosphere, with Global Spirits”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J Alfred Prufrock's
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great personalities behind the bar, Rachel and Dan are wonderful mixologists

Excellent selections of Scotch and American Whiskeys.

Wonderful mix of a martini bar, with great mixed drink selections and good cooler full of beer choice too. weather was perfect so the tables outside were all taken, but easy accessible bar and seating area made it more than accommodating for me.

Only thing missing was food, but the staff was great at recommending local eateries and I order pizza from the related business down the street which was excellent

Great little oasis in the Island

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My first time there. Good service and friendly. waitress was helpful about helping explain the different options of drinks. I would go back.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

It is just cool. Lov Friday nights. Good friends to see and visit with. Just bohemian. First martini bar. Just nice.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

My husband and I hav date nights sometimes and Prufs is our first stop and sometimes our last that night . It is our first Martini Bar and has a great menu drink book. See our friends there and visit and meet new folks. It is just COOL. In summer u also can. Sit in their outside area.