Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$108
View deal
Expedia.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
AscendUS$123
FindHotelUS$135
eDreamsUS$108
All reviews an indoor outdoor pool hot tub river view paddle boards whitefish river game room bagels clean rooms downtown area king room glacier np minute drive close to town stayed nights ski hill free shuttle shuttle service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

I arrived late and there were " issues" with the wifi and telephone service that were in turn advantaged by " Jamie" the drug addict / hacker night manager. My email accounts were hacked, my credit card hacked and I was told " it won't go through" and then $500 worth of medical supplies and personal effects were confiscated and held hostage " until I pay my bill" when I had to cancel my bank card due to fraud.
I witnessed guests approaching the front desk complaining and irate because of over billing fraudulent issues.
" Jamie" the front desk person accused me of " smoking crack " in the room in front of a business associate because " He discovered broken glass from one of my Garcia di Vega Cigars?
I have contacted the Management and Delaware North Corporate and No Response.
During the Off Season there was too much Criminal activity and fraud for this to be a reputable place or safe place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2021

This is my review - I am your average travel guy, who just wants things to work out. I don't require perfection. I just want friendly help, and I then can help myself. The Pine Lodge was fabulous. We checked in late (11:00 PM). There was a friendly desk help (his name was Ruby) He smiled, chatted and made me feel wecome. Thanks Ruby! This hotel is fairly nondescript, situated along the White fish river and very close to downtown Whitefish. This motel is basic, but it is clean, orderly, and so easy to access in and out. The morning breakfast is so perfect. You can wake up and have coffee on your balcony overlooking the whitefish river, or walk to the breakfast balcony have have the same experience X 10. They offered us an expanded "Contintental breakfast" - Great cofee, bagels, cerals, yogurts, fruits and varous muffins. whe stayed on the fourth floor. Talking the stairs to the second level where the front reception level and breakfast food took about 18 seconds to get to was so very easy. If you love coffee, be prepared to be totally wired because they offer more than you can ever drink...at all hours. For those who are interested in the showers. I have inflammation and after hiking, walking all day, I need to get my tired body into check. The showers have scalding hot water, then icy fridgy water and all temperatures in between to find that relaxing mix to get you to sleep or wake you up in the morning. I paid a premium, $500 + per night, so if you are going to Montana during the Summer season, be preprared to pay. However, if you have never been to this part of Montana in the summer. You should know that it is probably worth it.

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

We arrived at pine lodge from East Glacier after the 2 hr drive in the dark. We were exhausted. The desk representative , Josephine was very considerate, came out to help us with our baggage! When she found out we hadn’t eaten she offered us pizza ! Her efforts were well beyond what a traveler would expect. Our stay at Pine Lodge was very enjoyable. It is in close proximity to downtown. We were able to take their kayaks out on the river! Thank you Josephine!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2021

The staff was friendly and helpful in many ways, including getting us checked in early. The hotel provides a van to take you to various places in the area. The rooms were clean and comfortable and, especially because ours faced the river, very quiet. The river and the availability of kayaks for exploring it were a very nice extra. All in all, a very pleasant place to stay.

Room tip: We had a fourth floor room facing the river, which was great.
Reviewed 17 August 2021

This was a great stay for us! Located close to downtown Whitefish and a short drive to Glacier. Our room was clean and comfortable for our family of four, two who are teens. In room fridge and microwave is great for longer stays and packing for day trips to the park. Great amenities including free breakfast (GF options too) to fuel up for the day, 24 hr a day coffee, free rental of kayaks, paddle boards, and bikes, shuttle to downtown Whitefish including to our early Amtrak departure, water bottle filling station, patio & decks off the breakfast room with table top fire pits for smores, pool/hot tub/tv lounge room, environmentally conscious choices throughout the hotel. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the area, gave great suggestions for places to eat and activities to do. Beautiful views and located near a nice city paved trail that you can choose to walk or bike to Downtown Whitefish and/or Whitefish lake. We did not bring our dog on this trip but this is a pet friendly hotel and there were several dogs on site-we experienced no animal smell, animal waste, or barking, if we had not seen the dogs we would not have known they were there.

Room tip: Double beds instead of queens gave us a river view! We had a view of the pool and the river, great for morning coffee on the balcony.