“Amazing food! Fun Atmosphere”
Review of Bar 47

Bar 47
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: Bar 47 is a full service bar and restaurant in White Sulphur Springs. Fun menu... incredible nachos, fish tacos, grown up milkshakes, craft cocktails, great music, casino, outdoor patio and amazing staff.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bar 47 is an excellent place to eat. Unique twists on classic menu items and a fun atmosphere make it a great place to stop for lunch or dinner. The nachos are life changing or I recommend anything with the nueske's bacon on it.

1  Thank AVG_MT

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a traveling salesperson, I always try to find a local establishment with good food and cold local beer to hang my hat for the evening. Stopped by this hidden gem on my route today! This place is so great I decided to stay for the evening at the local motel as well! Turns out, the Bar 47 owns the motel too!

Found out that’s Dwight Yoakum is playing in White Sulphur Springs end of July!

1  Thank Mso6436
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We (2 people) ordered at 12:45, we ordered 1 burger and 1 sandwich. A large family of 6 came in long after we ordered. They had their food and were almost done. I asked the bartender to check on our order as the waitress was no where to be found and it had been over an hour since we ordered. He gave me the — our kitchen is busy response — keep in mind there weren’t very many people in the whole place.. I told him that the large table had came in long after we ordered and were almost done. He went and checked. Our waitress came to the table, I told her we’d ordered long before they came. She said well I didn’t get your order in until after they ordered. This was after we’d ordered drinks, and I had to go get them myself. Awful service and butter soaked food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful find on a road trip we took on a rainy day.....super food,drinks, and service.......fun decor and very welcoming patrons.......

1  Thank hdyeranch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by and had a naked burger(one with no bun). Burger was very good as were the fries. Nice place to eat with a western flavor.

1  Thank HRambler