“They deliver”

Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe is a family owned business that has been serving the West Yellowstone Community and Visitors for over 60 years. Find yourself enjoying a delicious Wild Game Burger, Pizza, Steak, Salads and so much more in our casual dining room or have it delivered to your place. Our Pub and Casino have the latest in video poker, keno and line games. Try your luck and rub elbows with the locals. Featured in our Pub and Restaurant are local microbrews from the Rocky Mountain Region along with a nice selection of wine. The Gusher is a favorite family tradition providing games for the kids too. Stop by while your in town. We would love to meet you.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Food is good. Delivery is FAST. Workers are very nice. The fried steak fingers dinner is a lot of food. Cobb salad was excellent. Garlic toast is delicious.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed in West Yellowstone for four nights while visiting the park, not a lot of places to choose from to eat .We ate here our first night after being in the Park all day. The Pizzas were good, service was a little slow & for Pizzas a little pricey. I would eat here again if I stayed in West Yellowstone.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We tried to eat there and wasted money. The chicken wings undercooked, my husband's burger was a hockey puck and no taste, my steak strips tough and tougher we left hungry and wasted $50.00 bucks. I usually don't write reviews but this was so bad I don't want anyone wasting their money.

2  Thank wolf0611ls86
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered a mountain man burger (elk and bison I believe) came cooked like a hockey puck, doesn't taste good, I had one bite. Ordered boneless Buffalo bites, garbage. Waste of money and time. Go get a sandwich at Subway instead

2  Thank criticaleater
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. We tried the taco pizza, the traditional pepperoni with onions. The buffalo salad it’s amazing! Tots, cheese curds and the steak fingers. Play some videos while you wait. Haha!