“Firehole BBQ CO., West Yellowstone, MT”
Review of Firehole BBQ CO.

Firehole BBQ CO.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant was recommended by our motel. It was just fine. The food was good and the prices were helpful with our budget. We would go back if in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Ate here with my wife and we loved it. I had the brisket sandwich and she had pulled pork sandwich. Both were excellent as well as the sides of coleslaw and baked beans. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After being held up by construction in Yellowstone for over 90 minutes, we made it back into West Yellowstone much later than planned. Our first dinner stop didn't pan out (60 minute wait won't work at 8:00 with two little kids), but we spotted the sign for Firehole BBQ across the street and figured we would give it a try....we were really glad that we did.

We just missed the rush (they arrived about 10 minutes after us), and got to sample a family style offering of brisket, turkey, and pulled pork. Everything was incredibly good. Perfect way to end a busy day in Yellowstone.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times, and we have tried it all! They smoke everything themselves, and you can tell it is fresh! I recommend going earlier in the day, if they run out of an item, they are out of it until tomorrow.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Oh my God! Where on earth did this place come from. I thought I was back in KC. It's small but rustic and clean. The tables are well finished picnic tables, complete with BBQ sauce and paper towels. The menu is simple, ala carte or by the pound (oz). The kids that were working there were friendly and helpful in navigating me through the menu options. Much like KC the owner was super friendly and even thanked me for stopping in...yes someone in West Yellowstone was happy to have customers! Their operation was simple but the BBQ was amazing and the portions were large. It's now my favorite and only place to eat when I'm forced to visit West. Please be open all year long!