“Visiting Montana... first stop Missoula”
Review of Famous Dave'sBBQ

Famous Dave'sBBQ
Ranked #15 of 304 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived late last night and as always we check with tripAdvisor to find us a place to eat and had great reviews so we came to give it a try. When we arrived we were welcomed with a smile even though it was close to closing time. Our waiter was sweet, helpful and patient with the little ones and also the not so little.... when we got our food everything was delicious! Brisket was excellent, chicken was cooked perfectly, the mashed potatoes were great the pecan Brussel sprouts were yummy... and the bbq sauces!!!!
definitely will recommended it and will come back again

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted a restaurant close to where we were staying and Famous Dave’s fit the bill. The reviews from various sites were real good. Our server, Shana, was awesome. She came by shortly after we were seated and suggested lemonade for a beverage. It was real good suggestion. She answered any question we had in regards to the menu. She suggested the brisket and I ordered that and it was very tender and juicy. My wife ordered the salmon and she said that was very good also. We both ordered the pecan Brussels sprouts as one of our sides. It also was very tasty. We would definitely go back there.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The experience & customer service received was absolutely magnificent. Really enjoyed myself, the food was delicious. Almost wanting to use the word delightful to also describe the food. Again food was the best thing that happened to me the whole day. Before I showed up on Famous Daves stoop was having a nasty kind of day. I order a two meat combo, with two sides. Ended up with spare ribs, chicken & for my sides potato salad, & beans. Meat was very good but the sides are what really grasped my tastes buds attention. The potato salad was the best I've had yet it was so fresh. The setting for me was just right. Wasn't to busy or noisy & you could actually think & eat, it was really peaceful. Ate at the bar so everything was nice, neat, clean & exactly the way that I prefer it. The server that helped me was pretty helpful & nice. Customer services rating at a ten for her, thank you. Honestly speaking here, don't feel like that there was anything out of the norm in my eyes. The experience was great & plan on returning in the near future for some of that famous bbq. Almost forgot to mention the sauces were flame that
"DEVIL SPIT" was like music to my ears. Haha! Thank you guys for the outstanding service.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Food was very good, the service was impeccable, and the place was really clean, including the restroom.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place is above average when it comes to finding BBQ in Montana. Food is reasonably priced and staff are great. They also offer a selection of local brews. Menu has a wide selection so you should find something you like.

Been to Famous Dave'sBBQ? Share your experiences!