Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$149
Econo Lodge Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$139
Comfort Inn(Livingston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$177
Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$149
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$116
US$109
Hotels.com
Livingston Inn Motel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$177
Pine Creek Lodge(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$120
Official Site
All reviewsindoor parkingheated garageheated indoorroom was cleanfront desk staffcovered parkingcomplimentary breakfastolder hotelpool tablestay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stayenjoyed our stayyogurtdebyellowstonecopper
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was charged the wrong amount on my card which had to be refunded. Then I was double charged the correct amount. The manager was rude when we tried to get the problem resolved. The faucet in our bathroom dripped nonstop, and the hotel overall was not as clean as we would have preferred.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Deb K, General Manager at Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Your review is perplexing - I was as courteous as I could possibly be and I explained the situation many, many times. I apologized for the clerk error and rectified the problem post-haste. Your husband was understanding , I thought you were too.
Mistakes happen in everyday life - we have new employees just learning the hotel system - errors happen - the correction was made.
LIfe goes on ....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Important reason for booking was onsite restaurant. On arrival in heavy rain and wanting dinner we were extremely disappointed to find no restaurant available. Also had rain all most of next day. Your website should have been updated even though it might cost you some bookings. Well it did cost you any future bookings from us. Breakfast provided daily was very good.

Everything else was satisfactory.

Room Tip: Left tip in room. Bathroom had no fan. Cheap toilet paper.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review. I will pass along your concerns to the Corporate Office who felt it necessary to close Copper John's Bar and Grill. I understand how this is very frustrating to the traveler. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the Breakfast.
I certainly hope you will reconsider your decision and stay with us again in the future. I'll buy your dinner !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is hotel is in a good location - right off the interstate and on the way in or out of Yellowstone. Rooms are very large and have microwave, fridge & Keurig. Onsite laundry was great – 2 washers/dryers. Front desk staff is very nice and receptive.

Cleanliness: Bathroom was not clean – I ended up cleaning it myself. There was stuff that had spilled down the wall and along the door frame. The tub had hair in it and the toilet was not clean. The surfaces around the coffee maker had not been cleaned – there were coffee stains on that cabinet. Ended up wiping every surface down in the room and bathroom with lysol wipes.

I was very disappointed that the restaurant and bar had been closed and this apparently happened very recently. That was the main reason for me choosing this hotel - I knew I was going to be driving all day and I wanted to stay somewhere where I would not have to drive off for a drink and dinner. Having everything in one spot made the price worth it. This must have just happened because their electric sign still says something about fresh squeezed beer.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. I will address these issues immediately with my housekeeping staff. We strive to provide the cleanest Hotel possible and sometimes with new staff in training , they miss a few things. Your review will be used to implement new policies and bring attention to these important details. I , too , am very disappointed that the restaurant and bar was not open for your enjoyment. I know how frustrating it can be to have expectations shattered. I apologize that we were not able to meet these expectations but I hope you will come back around and give us another stay in the future. I'll buy you dinner !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean rooms, quiet, great breakfast with fresh scrambled eggs and bacon and sausage. Friendly staff that made good recommendations of where to eat. The only downside is the elevator is kind of slow. The indoor pool looked nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. YOur kind words are appreciated and I will pass them along to the hard-working staff. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast and hope you return to Livingston very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will stay here every time I come to Montana! Nicest, most accommodating staff, even housekeeping, running extra shampoo etc. after they clocked out. Front staff great fun, even had cookies at the front desk for us and the free breakfast has a huge selection. Bar is exceptionally nice-loved the steaks! Pool is large and warm enough but still refreshing. Rooms and common areas are very clean. This hotel is In the middle of everywhere we needed to be and even gave us city and local tourist maps and advice. Couples and kids will love this place.

Room Tip: Couldn't get the hair dryer to work...till my husband plugged it in LOL
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your feedback with us, it will allow us to improve our service and overall experience.
Next time, for your convenience, you can call directly to our General Manager, Deb, (406) 222-6110. She will be more than happy to offer you the special rates.

A&B Hotels