All reviews free ice cream little bighorn battlefield big horn national monument great campground tether ball clean park nice folks frisbee golf level sites restrooms showers pull throughs nice grass bag of ice an extra night big rig quiet campground
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have spend a week at the 7th Ranch for the past 2 years in a row. I love the place. The cabins are perfect. I much prefer staying here than in a motel. Clean and the upkeep is beyond any place I have stayed before. I will be back and if, you are interested in history, this is the place to stay. I cannot recommend this place enough. Already planning my return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
7THRanch, Owner at 7th Ranch RV Camp & Historical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hooray for the cabins! We think guests enjoy the heat & air conditioning, the little refrigerator & microwaves. It makes cabin camping much easier. Thanks for your compliments. We appreciate you taking your time to write. We'll see you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

7th Ranch RV Camp was a pleasant respite for the night. The owners were friendly and efficient. Level site for my A-frame pop-up with water and electric. Clean bathroom/shower house, but it could benefit from some ventilation. Laundry facility was clean and available - yay! I enjoyed a climb up the hill to the flagpole and was rewarded with lovely 360 view of the area. Awesome sunset viewing. People were enjoying the tether ball and frisbee golf options. Everything quieted down at 10 pm as expected. I would happily stay here again

Room tip: This is a campground.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Sunsets are the best! We can never get enough of them- and at any season. The moon has had an unusual tint of orange, like a harvest moon, because of the fires in CA. We're thankful MT is mostly smoke-free so far this year. Travel safely!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this RV Park on the way to Yellowstone. It was right off the highway and was one of the nicest places we stopped at. Our spot was next to the playground. Perfect for the 3 kids. The showers were extremely clean and spacious. They even had an outdoor sink for us to use.

If you are in the area and need a place to stay, I would highly recommend this spot.

Trip type: Travelled with family
7THRanch, Owner at 7th Ranch RV Camp & Historical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

We're so glad you're showing your kids America. Traveling is some of the best education they can get! Have a great summer- and many more good years of family camping!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Pretty little park, very well maintained, clean, enjoyed our 3 day stay here. Close to Little Bighorn National Park. Sites level and clean, average size sites. Did not use showers or laundry area but would stay here again and recommend it .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to comment while you're traveling. Travel safely & enjoy yourselves. Come again anytime.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This place is great! The sites are level (a real blessing after some we have been in this summer), the bathrooms are large and clean, they have a large play area for the kids, and did I mention they have the softest water ever. They accommodated our request for an extra night, we were given a free ice cream bar at check in,and the staff are really friendly. If you are looking for a place close to the Little Bighorn Battlefield this is the place to stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7THRanch, Owner at 7th Ranch RV Camp & Historical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

We're blessed to have guests like you!!! Thank you so much. We appreciate your business.