Cooke City's Elk Horn Lodge(Cooke City)
US$187
US$156
US$145
Chateau Rouge(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$143
Lupine Inn(Red Lodge)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Yodeler Motel(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$106
TripAdvisor
The Pollard(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$210
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Comfort Inn(Red Lodge)(Great Value!)
US$194
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewslamar valleyore housenortheast entranceisolated areahomemade chipsthe staff was super friendlyhit or missdunraven passlarge fireplacemountain styleadjoining restaurantflat screenold schoolwe ate breakfasttwo night staybeartooth highwayfirst floor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service is horrible. Four of us for breakfast. One person ordered something off the menu....10 minutes later told they do not have that...she ordered something else...they don't have that either. My order came out first...it was WRONG so asked for it to be fixed. The other 3 finally got their order....After 45 minutes there, everybody was done and I still did not have my order. I never complain but did today and asked for the Manager...while she was standing there listening to me, the Server came out and the order was wrong again. (How do you mess up bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns? I thought the Manager was going to have a coronary when she saw it get delivered. She did comp us all breakfasts so good for her. Even offered to re-do mine and get me what I actually ordered but by then we were pressed for time. WOULD NEVER GO THERE AGAIN FOR ANY REASON!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at Soda Butte for a week. Was treated very rudely by the woman at the front desk when we checked in, I should have left then. There was no refrig. micro, coffee maker or air conditioning in the room. The housekeeping was very poor. No ice machine on the property. WiFi worked part time, no cell phone. Employee/owner standing in lobby staring at you coming and going all the time. Could never find anyone to help answer any questions. I have never been CHARGED SO MUCH and treated so badly, will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mlpaints
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had originally booked here for 4 night stay before heading over to West Yellowstone. I called prior to our arrival to ask a couple questions...if the rooms had fridge/microwave and if any laundry facilities were onsite. The lady who answered was extremely rude and hateful, barely answered my questions before hanging up on me. I canceled and booked at Super 8 across the road! Great management over there and very clean and maintained!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Just had a beer at the bar passing through, but the facilities I saw were in need of updating. The carpet was worn, torn and black from years of nastiness not being cleaned out of them. From that alone I wouldn’t consider staying in one of their rooms.

They did have beer though...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Devin H
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. 3 days we didn't have hot water. One night the room next door had their tv on all nigh the walls are paper thin. So no sleep was had. They didnt make the bed. One day our windows were opened by the maid and people smoke on the front porch so our room stunk! Had a reservation that said we had a room with the Butte view but didn't get it. Was told no all those rooms were filled. False advertising. Then there is the lock to your door that is an absolute joke. What was to be a restful vacation became a stressful one each time we returned to the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple