“A Delightful Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After having a bad experience with a nearby hotel, I was delighted to enjoy a very good omelette and coffee at The Bistro. The server was very friendly and prompt. Would definitely recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you don't want to eat a big steak! The menu has a decent selection of items. The service felt a bit harried as it was at the very beginning of the season and they appeared to be in the training mode

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast before spending the day in Yellowstone NP. It was very good and filling. Fluffy eggs, thick crisp bacon, giant pancakes, a whole plate full of hash browns and a server that anticipated all our needs. Another factor that pleased us was that, although we never saw any other staff, our meal was served very quickly. I wish that this restaurant was closer to my home town- I would be a regular visitor!

1  Thank TexasMom333
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the bistro with my family to eat dinner, it was an ok restaurant, burgers are good sized, and fries are good also.
Drinks are served in a can, and prices are a little high,
But not many choices to eat in Cooke city.
Overall it’s a good little place to eat.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The short order cook does not know the difference between a steak and trout. You don’t sear and garlic crust a trout! My wife’s burger on the other hand was fine.