“Great location with a great view”
other travellers have booked this property
The Tobacco Root mountains and view of town from your deck
Queen bed and walk-in closet Fully-stocked kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Tobacco Root mountains and view of town from your deck
Queen bed and walk-in closet
Fully-stocked kitchen
Tub/shower combination and radiant heat flooring
Combined living and dining
Comfortable leather sofa and chair  in living area
TV/DVD player in seating area
Table seats six with second pull out bench
A view of the house from the trail
Our friendly dog will greet you
Trails right out your front door
Winter sunrise from the upper deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Excursion...
“Great location with a great view”
Reviewed 4 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Nice people - beautiful dog and great location - close to town. Very clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay.

Your age range 50-64
Stacy C
Golden, Colorado
“Awesome pet-friendly apartment”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Pam and Robin were great hosts with a ton of recommendations. We were there for the Bozeman High School graduation and this was a perfect place for us to stay. We had our dog with us and we couldn't have asked for a better spot. There is a trail right next to the property which was perfect for a morning hike with our dog. The apartment itself was very comfortable as well and provided all the amenities that we needed. We would definitely stay here again.

11 Jun 2017
Thanks Stacy and Adam: Great having you and you are very welcome to come back!
Cassie A
Dallas, Texas
“So Peaceful”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I came to Bozeman for my younger sister's college graduation and was looking for a nice place to stay. I knew every hotel in town would be booked solid and I did not want to deal with the noise. This was the perfect getaway. The apartment is more than I could ask for and the view was amazing. I am originally from Montana so it was nice to feel at home while I was visiting. Next time I am in Bozeman I will definitely be checking here first.

15 May 2017
We are so glad you enjoyed it Cassie--we'd love to have you back anytime. Pam and Robin
Danielle...
“Great for an overnight stay or to go skiing.”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a basement apartment underneath someone's home. This was not what we wanted but I had already entered my card information and sent a request before I knew this. Was not a great stay for us.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jul 2016
Dear Danielle: In spite of your surprise, we were glad you had a peaceful stay with your family. We were glad to host you and your children in our sunny apartment and hope you can come again!
Sherryxan...
Sorrento, Florida
“Lovely place near Bozeman and centrally located to easily reach many other sights.”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

This little place is a gem! For us it was easy to find, even in the dark. It sits on a hill above the city of Bozeman. Has a beautiful view and overlook of the city. Is conveniently located within one to two hours of many sight seeing places. We chose to go back and forth to Yellowstone both day we stayed. We had other places on our list to see, but, Yellowstone drew us back. Pam and Robin are fantastic hosts. I forgot some important medicine and my husband was able to send it priority mail and Pam was very gracious about checking the mail for me and had it on the door the day it arrived.

The apartment is very clean and set up very nicely. The shower was very strong and water was nice and hot. We chose to eat out, but, it is set up so that you could cook in all week if you chose. You can stay a minimum of 2 nights, which worked well for us.

I hope to bring my husband on vacation to this area in the future, I will definitely be looking at staying here again.

The only negative thing I can think of is that there is no window unit for the summer, but, the apartment cooled down quite nicely once we opened the window.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The set up and location of this apartment was fabulous.
Liked least: There was no window unit for air conditioning.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2015
So pleased you enjoyed yourselves here - do come again! Pam Poon and Robin Houston
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing