All reviewswafflescucumber waterlarge hot tubmountain viewcar washmain lobbygas stationcookiesfrontage roadnice breakfastcontinental breakfastconvenience storegreat poolbiscuits and gravyreception areahave stayed here several timesstay there again
Reviewed 25 June 2018

While I have stayed in Bozeman several times and at several different hotels, Mountain View was sort of a pleasant surprise. It sits a bit out of town, but close, so it is fairly quiet but still convenient. I opted for a spa room, as I had never rented a spa room before and it was only a few dollars more than a standard room. My stay here was for 5 days, 4 nights.

First the Pros: quiet. comfortable. very friendly and helpful staff. clean rooms. hot breakfast is provided. pool, workout room, free internet, cookies in the evening, comfortable bed.

Now the Cons: The breakfast was basically sausage patties, egg patties, cereal, and bread....and it never changed. How about changing up the meat options, or adding biscuits and gravy to the offerings? The in-room whirlpool bathtub had weak jets and was so loud I couldn't hear the t.v. over it. Speaking of t.v. -- kind of small and horrible sound quality. Flat pillows. Carpets need to be shampooed. No elevator. Only one ice machine for the entire hotel. Price...a little high for what I received, but Bozeman is expensive anyway.

All in all, this was a nice hotel and my stay was pleasant. There are just a few things that could be improved.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank surfercharlie
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Good service, complimentary breakfast, clean rooms. There was also lots of room in the parking lot, which was perfect for our 20’ Uhaul with a trailer. Ten out of ten would stay here again. No complaints.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a night here with my family on our way to Glacier. Very clean rooms, friendly staff, pool, large hot tub, WiFi, and breakfast. It is really all you could ask for in a family hotel. The price was right too! I would definitely recommend a stay here while in Bozeman.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is a very nice motel in Bozeman that, I think, gets overlooked by people because it is on the opposite side of the interstate from most of the area motels, stores and restaurants, and tucked in a somewhat inconspicuous corner. But we have stayed here several times and have always found it very comfortable, quiet, modern and convenient. The staff has also been very friendly and the housekeeping is spotless. They also offer very affordable prices for such a nice motel. The only criticism I have is they could use more accessible outlets to plug in our multiple phones and reading tablets.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay in Bozeman. We look forward to staying at this hotel. It is clean and comfortable with a great breakfast. There are large suites to accommodate families or smaller jacuzzi suites for couples. We look forward to seeing the manager, Corey, each year. The included breakfast is a great way to start the ski day. Convinient drive to Bridger Bowl from this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple