“BEST ANTIQUE STORE IN BOZEMAN!”
Review of Antique Market

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Antique Market
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I love this place! The inventory is vast with so many different merchants and it turns over so there are new finds every time I visit. I own an event rental business, specializing in vintage and antique backdrops, and focal points. I'm always inspired just walking through the door. The owners and staff are the best around. I went in looking for something specific and they contacted their merchants until they found exactly what I wanted. You won't find a better selection - or service in the Gallatin Valley.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Nice place to spend some time. Their is a great deal of merchandise to look over. Many smiles from my wife and I as we saw many things from our childhoods.