“Delicious food, great service!”
Review of The Burger Dive

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 382 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Awesome food! Awesome service! The garlic burger was delicious & I loved the thick cut home style fries! I recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank AWorkinMan
Write a reviewReviews (746)

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Great Huckleberry shake. The Chicago hotdog was fine, what you'd expect.
Onion rings are ok -- a little too bready; Huckleberry burger was ok, didn't like the goat cheese, really detracted from the rest, also could have used more Huckleberry sauce. Lots of things I'd try if I get to come back.
4 stars for the potential, 3.5 stars for this visit.
Service was hustling - really busy Saturday lunch, very popular place

2  Thank tb911
Reviewed 11 August 2021

On a recent trip to Montana, a local recommended that we eat here.
It was fabulous!!!
I had the "I'm your Huckleberry" burger and onion rings.
It was fabulous!! Great burger and the best onion rings!!

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank EvaMaesGrandma
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

First, This place had excellent burgers. Quality ingredients. The milkshake was also excellent. I got chocolate. The fries were okay. I got the scraps and they seemed burnt. Besides that, I 100% recommend.

1  Thank bioticbagels
Reviewed 29 July 2021

I wouldn't say this is a dive. It's clean, has interesting art on the walls.

Met a friend for lunch Music at the right volume--we were able to talk without yelling. Good burger. Fires a little on the soggy side.

1  Thank agolddog