Reviews (1 294)
1 295 results
All reviews continental breakfast staff was very friendly waffles biscuits and gravy alice
24 - 29 of 1 295 reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful. The night gal on front desk was WONDERFUL. Everyone works as a team from what I seen. Housekeepers really put in the hours to help get this place back to being a wonderful hotel . The pool was nice and super fun. The beds could use updated along with a few other things but otherwise we really enjoyed our 3 day stay here. Keep up the good work team HOJO!:)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

DIRTY SMELLY ROOMS! and they only offer points or another room. People smoking in front of doors, gross stuff on beds, in beds. Save your money and stay in another hotel . The manager looked like he had slept in his clothes .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was by far the most disgusting hotel I have ever been to. The customer service was awful and the general manager I had the pleasure of dealing with named Alex Brown was rude, unaccomating, unwilling to help and all around unpleasant to deal with. The first room we checked in to was CLEARLY not cleaned. The bathtub had long black hair as well as pubic lining the edges of the tub and there was what looked like pink lipstick smeared all over the wall next to the sink. Which I was able to wipe off with a wet towel so it shouldn't have been to big of a job for house keeping. At this point I was grossed out beyond belief and requested a new room. Alex explained to me that they were training new staff and that the next room should be better....
Room two: just as dirty. Just as built with filth. Upon crawling into the bed, both my boyfriend and I could smell urine and a wetness started seeping through our pants. We pulled back the bottom sheet and the bed was soaked in urine. When I went down to the front desk and requested a refund I was told that they weren't able to give me one because I didn't cancel within 24 hours of my stay.... are you f***ing kidding me? I'm not requesting a refund because I want to, I'm requesting a refund because I've had not one, but TWO disgusting rooms and I'm now standing at the front counter wearing pants soaked IN SOMEONE ELSES PISS!! The girl at the front desk (Skyla) was the ONLY pleasant person I encountered here. She called her boss Iffy Khan and he proceeded to yell at her on the phone and tell her never to call him again with customer issues so loud that I could hear him myself. She explained to me that they could transfer us to the ecnolodge without any additional fees.. I explained that I don't want to stay at ANY of their establishments. She said her manger would call us the following day to get the situation sorted out. That night we stayed at an unrelated hotel called The Ledgestone, which I highly recommend.

The next day, no call. We called about a half dozen times and was told repeatedly that Alex was not in. Not in at 7am....not in at 9am...11am...4pm.... 6pm.... we finally started calling around to all the hotels that are under the same ownership to attempt to get ahold of the owner, let alone a manager. Some people told us we would get a call back, we didn't. Some people told us we were liars and that will not be issued a refund.

6 days later and we still haven't heard anything and I have yet to be refunded.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melissalmccurdy
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Where to start.... first of all when we got here we had 2 single queen rooms reserved and pre-paid, The first party arrived and got checked in and checked their bank and they were charged for the room. We arrived and got checked in and got the charge reversed, unkown to us that the reservation was messed up from the get go. We knew there was a pool and slide and were told the hours when we arrived. The next evening (Saturday) while we were there we learned that there is a $2.00 per day slide fee, which upon investigating the facility there is no signage or notices to notify patrons of said fee, and the staff had no explaination as to why there is a fee to begin with. One would think that guests who are already paying a high rate for the rooms which are subpar and not very clean as there is old dry blood on our shower curtain.... our room has had a broken toilet seat since we got here and room has been cleaned every daywith no fix..... we should not have to report maintenance issues, as we are paying not only for a place to stay but also room services. Plus on top of it we have had to leave our rooms when we want to be in them as they are not even getting cleaned until after 4pm which is when we want to be in our rooms. The free morning breakfast was not very good at all the biscuits were cold and mostly frozen, the gravy tasted like flour, and to refill the worker was just adding water. It was difficult to even serve yourself as there really was no flow to anything. Well on our last night of paying 2.00 for slides we then learn there is a waiver we must also sign. We have been swimming and using the facility since Friday and just now saw a waiver that could and should be part of the check in process as well as fee disclosures. Lastly I understand the need for remodeling but when the hotel is booked for the Holiday weekend and the weather sucks, and you have to walk outside just to even get to the lobby and pool as the pass through area is under remodel..... I am no contractor but common sense would say you get all High traffic areas taken care of first especially if one is considered an emergency exit for the pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick0323
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Dont recommend this hotel to any of your clients it is filthy dirty stinky bad bad stayed in a lot of hotel travel a lot this by far the worst ever stunk so bad made me sick to my stomach look at there reviews all are bad

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple