“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The menu was fantastic, great selections from breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate there four times in three days. Service was great. Very clean and the atmosphere with servers was very good. All our meals were tasteful and more than average helpings. Quick service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came to Cracker Barrel for the first time in at least 20 years... and it was every bit as good as I remember. We were seated almost immediately, and our server was friendly, and helpful as to making suggestions. I had, which I remember being able to do-- breakfast for lunch. Some sort of sampler with a little bit of everything... grits, biscuits & gravy, eggs, bacon sausage.... etc.. obviously too much to finish, but YUMMY.

The front area was a giant gift shop full of various things to look at, play with, consider... that was the only time I felt a bit pressured... like we were being stalked a bit... staffers too friendly, to 'popping in' to see if we needed anything (like 4 times in 10 minutes)... perhaps they have trouble with theft? Anyway- that was a bit of a turnoff.

Despite the gift shop experience, I would definitely go back for a meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here the two nights we stayed at hotel next door. First night we got traditional dinner food and it was great along with our service. Went back the next night, same server but ordered breakfast for dinner this time. The food and service wasn't nearly as good. Hashbrown casserole was dry and hard on the top and biscuits were hard around the edges. No butter or jelly was brought to table for biscuits. Waitress seemed annoyed or distracted, hard to say which one. I guess moral of the story is stick to breakfast at breakfast time and dinner options at dinner time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is everywhere so why one has to be different is because of the staff that works there. We had great food which was hot even since we carried it to our hotel next door. Their portions were perfect unlike a lot of the restaurants closer to home. The only thing that was bad was that they never had our food ready when we got there. When I complained the last time I went (you can guess why) they said, "Yeah, they are a little slow back there". I guess you can't have everything.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I've never been here for dinner and it was delicious! The waiter was very friendly and patient with us. Our drinks and order came out quickly, hot and tasted great! I would recommend this location to anyone nearby!