“Very busy breakfast place”
Review of Pocketstone Cafe

Pocketstone Cafe
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home cooked breakfast and lunch is a Montana tradition at the Pocketstone Cafe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good was very good! The huckleberry name was delicious. We visited twice... first time breakfast and second time I got lunch as the wait was very long. We ended up waiting an hour to get in. I got a piece of cherry pie to go and the crust was very good. Service was a little slow but food was delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with my brother & noticed that a few things I had ordered in the past were no longer on the menu. I used to like Keri's pancakes as well as the Asian Salad.

While the food was still very good I felt that it was a little on the high price side for the quantity. My brother & I swapped each other a half of our sandwich sonwe could try both. I ordered the Rueben & he the Turkey. Both tasty.

I also ordered a French style crepe with Powdered Sugar & Lemon... There was barely any powered sugar & not even a hint of lemon so I was a bit disappointed although I was glad to order an a la carte crepe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome staff, wonderful service, excellent food with a good selection and
delicious baked products. Easy in and out on Bigfork's
Main Street.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We ate here three times for breakfast over 4 days while in Bigfork. We absolutely loved it! So much so I didn't bother cooking breakfast in our condo, we just walked to Pocketstone to eat. Warm smiles greet you at the door. Really great atmosphere and we were highly satisfied with the food. Will definitely return whenever we're in Bigfork again

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This cafe serves wonderful freshly ground coffee which goes perfectly with the incredible breakfast we had there. Their service is first rate. Make sure you have some of their pastries.