Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my family and we had the worse time. The descriptions online of the rooms are not accurate at all! They try to squeeze way too many people in their small uncomftorable rooms. The beds were awful! We had a reservation and we were the only people staying there at the hotel. We were not welcomed when we walked in because there was no one to check us in or tell us anything about the hotel or area. We figured out why the hotel is like this when we met the owners who were so cold and awful. My family had a reservation but we ended up leaving early but not until we got yelled at by the owner. She wanted us to pay the full price of the stay even though she had something else written online when we made the reservation. When we mentioned something about her policy online she told us to just pay the full price and get out!!! After getting screamed at by her for leaving early and how she had to pay her staff we asked for a receipt and they didnt even want to give us that! It’s not our problem if you cant pay your staff, obviously you need to change something to get more people in yput hotel.Absolutly awful people and not fair about anything in their hotel. Basically thiefs trying to run a hotel. Lastly, if you happen to stop by there do not eat at the hotels restaurant because we witnessed one of her employees going to the restroom and not washing her hands! Enjoy Ksamil because its beautiful but ignore this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 736angel
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is way older than it looks in pictures. The rooms are not convenient and the beds are so uncomfortable. Also, they do not match the descriptions online. You have to be sure yourself before making a reservation online. Three of us stayed here and we requested 2 beds but instead we got a bed and a pullout armchair. Absolutely awful. The owners were the rudest people I have ever dealt with and they made it really clear that they don’t care about people going back to the hotel. Not only the owners but the staff was not very caring and they looked like they were forced to be there. The owners made it very clear that they just want their money even though the service is not up to really anyone’s standards. The food for that area was also awful. I would not recommend this place to anyone not only because of the owners and workers but because of the terrible quality of the hotel and the services. We go to albania every year but this was the first and last time we will visit this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank arlindaismaili94
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

when we planned our visit to ksamil, we took the public bus from Saranda and passed the first stop at ksamil beach and continued to bora bora beach. get off the bus and walked through the way until we discovered a fabulous little beach and its well located cafe restaurant.we definetly loved and wanted to stay here. next surprise was this lovely beach and resto was belonging to Castle Hotel just behind; a nice castle shaped hotel with wonderfull location and view. pretty nice conditions,clean and easy to communicate. the hotel and the beach is just perfect as we are happy that we passed the main ksamil beach and bora bora beach by mistake to discover this beautiful spot.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I wouldn't serve my dog the meat that was served for dinner. So, we sent back and we were afraid to order anything else. Chicken was offered as a meat alternative. Views were nice and wine was way to expensive fora bottle.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I didn't stay at the Castle Hotel, I had an apartment around the corner, but I came to the Castle's beachfront bar every morning for breakfast and some evening meals as well.
Aside from wonderful views across the stunning bay and beaches in this quirky little village, I highly recommend the food and the staff were very welcoming. Dianna particularly, the owner's daughter, was so helpful in helping me work out routes to other places I was visiting - nothing was too much trouble.

Date of stay: October 2015