All reviews tesla charging few months doesn t huge tv google maps eggs front desk home away from home nice breakfast comfortable bed exercise room great hotel brand walmart watery signage lady
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We attempted to stay at this hotel on our way to The Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum. The hotel was fairly new (a little less than a year) and it was really nice inside. However, when I went to give my kids a bath, there wasn't any hot water. We reported it to the lady at the front desk who said she would call her manager. After about 45 minutes, the manager finally arrived. The manager moved us to another room which also didn't have any hot water. At this point, it had been about an hour and I had lugged my kids and all of our stuff to multiple rooms. I then asked for my money back and the manager offered to pay for our stay at another hotel nearby. From this point on she was very professional. They should have addresses this problem far quicker than they did and I shouldn't have had to ask for my money back. The hotel has potential but they desperately need more training.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Courtney,

First I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you and your family experienced at our hotel. I also want to thank you for the compliments you left about our hotel as well. I did research this matter and would like to clarify a few of the details that are incorrect. You checked in to our hotel at 6:32 pm. I was called by Christina, our front desk representative, at 7:09pm and alerted of the situation. I arrived at the hotel, assessed the situation with the water heaters and called my Maintenance man from the boiler room at the hotel at 7:24pm. I met with you a few minutes later at the front desk. You said "I expect something to be done about this." I responded with "No expectation needed, we will be taking care of the cost of your room." We moved you to another room, where you found there was also no hot water. I then called the manager of the Holiday Inn at 8:03pm, and made the arrangements for your stay there, including full payment of the room. I assured you the pre-authorization of $50 on your credit card was cancelled and it may take a few days for the release of those funds, gave you my business card with my personal cell phone number on it and instructed you to have your bank call me directly to authorize an earlier release of those funds if needed, and also assured you the 20,000 points you paid for your stay would credit back to your honors account. I requested the credit with Hilton on 6/9/18 and emailed you notice of the request. I received the email informing me that your points had been credited on 6/14/18 and emailed you that information as well.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. We hope that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn and that you will consider choosing Hampton Inn West Plains in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

For graduation I had 6 rooms for family members. Everyone was very pleased with their rooms. We had an accessible room for my mom and it was huge! Plenty of room for wheel chair to get around. The people working at the desk were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose Hampton Inn by Hilton West Plains in the future!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

From the moment I checked In until the moment I left, I felt like the staff went the extra step to make sure I was cared for. The front desk staff as well as the breakfast staff, were warm and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose Hampton Inn by Hilton West Plains in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Excellent hotel. Clean, sleek, modern. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. I have always been a Marriott person, but that may have changed with this stay. Can’t say enough great things about this Hampton Inn. I literally wanted to live here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! Marriott has beautiful properties but we love the fact we may have changed your mind about Hampton! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose Hampton Inn by Hilton West Plains in the future!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Appears to be very new. Male member of the staff greeted me at the car and offered to help with my bags. Room was quiet, beds and bedding were Great. Very comfortable room. Good breakfast with nice fresh fruit. GPS was unable to find the location — new road. It is near the Ruby Tuesday and WalMart.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple