“We love their food wherever we go!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We haven't eaten at a Cracker Barrel since we moved from Indiana seven mos. ago, so I was happy to see one right next door to our hotel. The Mama's French toast and biscuits and gravy were awesome as usual. The service was just ok. Evelyn had a phone call that extended so another waitress picked up her slack. It was all good, just waiting for some biscuits we ordered beforehand that never came, and some hot sauce that another waitress brought to us.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Cracker Barrel is our family dine out favorite. I love the Chicken & Dumplings! The rest love the Ribeye steak (make sure you are specific about how you want it cooked). My nephew is obsessed with the Biscuits & Gravy. Service is always great and not much of a wait time at all for our food!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Cracker Barrel on Sunday evening
Had a nice dinner. The waitress was very good. Other waitress stopped and talked to me as well. Very friendly and helpful. Food was very good. I had the sampler plate. Meatloaf ham dumplings. You also get three
Other sides. I chose mashed potatoes cole slaw and my favorite fried apples. You also can choose cornbread or biscuits. After dinner I done some shopping in the store part of restaurant. Easy on off the interstate 44. Exit 225.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Recommended for travelers. Staff was very friendly and helpful answering questions about the state of Missouri. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

First time I've been to this location, David was a very attentive server my food was delicious hot and fresh if in the area I will return.