US$100
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$129
Hampton.com
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
US$136
US$124
Hampton.com
US$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$82
Walnut Street Inn(Springfield)
US$194
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$176
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchencracker barrellonger staysmall kitchenthe holiday innhome away from homeking suiteoff the highwaylaundry roomfront desk ladyliving roomextended staystaff was very friendlywe've stayedparking lotdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I hardly ever give 5 stars. But this place was great. A big fridge, stove top, dishes and pans. The bed and pillows were the best ever. I will go back to a Candlewood again. We reserved on Hotels tonight. Got a great deal. The front desk lady was friendly and good

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

If you are looking for a great extended stay type of hotel/motel, you can't beat the Candlewood in Springfield. Even though we were there for just one night as we were traveling to OKC, we found the place to be clean, quiet, comfortable, and up to the IHG standards found in their other brands, including a very comfortable bed; plus, you get the full amenities of a small kitchen and work area. We just wish that it had a free breakfast like their sister brand, Holiday Inn Express. But, we understand that this place is designed for those that want the comforts of home on extended stays.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We were in Springfield due to a family crisis, and just pulled off the highway to find something. Honestly, we first stopped at the Drury Inn, and though the clerk couldn't help me with what we needed after 8 pm on a Friday night, he was wonderfully courteous and helpful, and recommended the Candlewood for what I was looking for. He even gave this very frazzled traveler detailed directions on how to get there from where we were.

The clerk at Candlewood could not have been any sweeter or more helpful, and I cannot tell you how appreciated that was on what was honestly one of the most difficult days of my life. The customer service alone would probably make this a 5 star rating, but I have nothing but good things to say about every area of the property.

Though they do not have a pool and hot tub on premises, they have an arrangement with the hotel across the parking lot to use theirs - you just have to ask at the front desk and they will give you a pass to take to the other hotel's front desk and they will give you a pool key. By the time we ate, we didn't ever make it over, but I appreciated the availability, and since we will be making this trip often over the next few months, I am sure we will take advantage another time, as I definitely forsee more stays at this property.

The 2 double room was nicer than expected. We stay in a variety of places on a fairly regular basis, and this was not our first single room in a business suite hotel, but it was one of the nicer ones. The kitchenette was spotless and had everything you could need. As I mentioned we will be making the trip often, the ability to make our own meals will be something we may want and need to consider. Regardless, a full sized fridge with an ice maker is always appreciated, and I found a silly comfort in having a clean, full sized glass to use. Everything in room was clean, new, comfortable - no complaints. The beds are said to be doubles, but for once I did not notice at all that they were not queens. They were very comfortable, and did not seem cramped. We never heard a sound from any other rooms or the hallways.

After a very stressful, emotionally and physically taxing week, the last thing I expected was a good night's sleep, but somehow we wound up sleeping until 10 minutes prior to checkout time. Again - customer service was amazing. A quick call to the front desk gave us a more than generous amount of time to get around and check out without being frantic. As I am disabled, this process takes me longer than it once did, but the stress of realizing we had slept so late was quickly allayed.

Other positives - convenient location to freeway, restaurants and pretty much anything in Springfield, great wi-fi speed, dvd player with access to movie library at front desk, comfortable everything, fantastic staff, easily accessible, clean and smooth elevator (doesn't seem like a big deal until you stay somewhere than any of those are not true, and having to use a walker stairs really are not an option for me.) I believe they have breakfast - we will check that out next week. I will be booking here again as soon as our schedule is settled. I am so glad we "stumbled on" such a perfect property for us. Not to mention the extremely reasonable room rate - we often pay twice as much for much less.

If you are worried a room as opposed to a suite will be too cramped, you need not worry. Staff was very helpful in putting us in a room that met all our needs and exceeded our expectations.

Smoking rooms are available, which has become very rare. You would never know it walking down the halls or even entering a smoking room. But as smokers we greatly appreciated the option at an extremely stressful time. It was nice to not feel like a leper or being forced to stay at a lower quality property. At the same time, the non-smoker in our group was impressed that you could not tell it was a smoking room/hotel that allowed smoking in designated rooms. I hesitated to include this as I know some people refuse to stay at a hotel that allows it, but for our commrades who know the frustration of trying to find a smoking room, I did want to mention it. Ordinarly I would just go outside, but again, after the day/week we had have,not having to either go outside or stay at a place below our normal standards was one more positive for us.

Room Tip: Ask the registration clerk - our needs were not only met, but exceeded.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

(If you wish to see a shortened version of this review, please scroll down to the asterisks near the bottom.)
We stayed at Candlewood Suites Springfield for 7 nights.
First of all, its location is prime. It is right off of Interstate 44 and is located near several restaurants, other hotels, and tourist attractions.
Second, the room, although a wee bit small for us five people, was very clean and fresh smelling, was well laid out, and was up to date. Our room included a kitchenette (with an electric stove, a microwave, and a rather large refrigerator), two double-sized beds, a flat screen TV, a closet, and a bathroom with a shower that actually feels comfortable. While there was no complimentary hotel breakfast offered, the ample storage space, the several already supplied common kitchen utensils and cookware, and the Candlewood Cupboard made up for it entirely. Also upping the ante was the free, that's right, FREE laundry.
Thirdly, the value for all of this was borderline outstanding. Not only were the rates reasonable for the above average room, but we also received a discount for booking for one week, which was another added bonus.
Next, service was incredible. When we asked for fresh towels, they were given to us immediately.
Finally, there were some other families we knew who stayed at the Lamplighter right next door instead of the Candlewood. After only a couple nights, they were regretting their decision because of the high noise level in the hallways at the Lamplighter, and most, if not all, of them wished they had stayed somewhere else.
***In summary, Candlewood Suites Springfield is an excellent place to stay, especially for the long term, as discounts are given. Its location is top of the line, as are its rooms, which include a kitchenette, two double beds, a flat screen TV and a roomy bathroom. For the quality of the rooms and the FREE laundry, the rates are very reasonable. All of this along with the excellent service made for a wonderful stay. Finally, because of some regrets from families staying at the Lamplighter across the street, I am very confident in saying that the Candlewood is better than the Lamplighter, hands down.

Room Tip: Fourth floor has all of the smoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Great stay. Staff went above and beyond ensuring I was comfortable. Nice clean rooms. Dishwasher. Oven and fridge in rooms. Only complaint is noise. Need more insulation between rooms. Can here every move of person above me. Will come back!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business