All reviews front desk hi express cinnamon rolls steak n shake baseball game close to downtown missouri state university the breakfast area nice lobby very nice hotel staff was friendly biscuits and gravy pleasant stay first floor convenient location hot tub one night stay
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were
greeted and assisted quickly and efficiently by the front desk attendant. Our first floor room was spotless and surprisingly quiet given its location. We enjoyed a good night’s sleep and a delicious complementary breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

First, let me say...this is far and away the largest and best Holiday Inn Express I've stayed at!

The staff was really helpful and friendly, the lobby and breakfast area were HUGE, the room was amazingly clean, and the beds were soooo comfortable.

It's a little hard to find because the sign is low to the ground and dim, but once we found it, we were very pleased at our stay.

Keep it up, HIE!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank planestrainsandaut2s
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I travel for my job and stay in a lot of hotels. This one was definitely one of my favorites. It was close to everywhere I needed to go, the staff was wonderful- everyone of them extremely friendly- and the rooms were comfortable from the bed to the chairs to the clean bathroom with great shower! Breakfast was different every morning, a real plus when you stay at a place for several days. There were healthy options and vegan options, nice touch. I would definitely come back here recommend it highly to all my friends!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our family stopped in for one night as we were passing through Springfield. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. They provide a simple, typical continental breakfast, but they have little omelets that are awesome tasting.
We are thrilled with our one night stay. The price was average, so not too expensive, but certainly not cheap. Considering the comfort level and cleanliness that we experienced, not to mention the extremely kind staff, we will be sure to stay here again when we are in Springfield and we feel that we received the value for the price. Very willing to pay a few extra bucks to ensure that kind of experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very clean, with a wonderful Breakfast bar. Well organized, maintained and presented throughout the morning. Bravo!

Hotel is very clean, and staff is friendly, efficient and accommodating.

Rooms appear just a bit dated, but REALLY CLEAN. My only complaint would be that the shower curtains are too short for the shower. They are impossible to keep within the tub, so it is a fight to keep water inside! Need longer or 'weighted' shower curtains. (at least in room 106).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business