All reviewshardwood floorssketchy peopleroom was cleanplace to staygreat pricedesk clerkother hotelstransientpetinterstate
Reviewed 12 September 2016

The new Motel 6 look has hardwood floors, new sinks and a generally brighter look. This one certainly fit that bill, and i got good service. Not all the furnishings were perfect, as some could have used a spruceup, but in general i was happy, paying a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Passing through Missouri we decided to get a room for the night. This place was one of the highest rated with the least expensive price. The room was a non-smoking but the smell would suggest other wise and the bed spread had a cigarette burn. There were live crickets in the room and we were on the second floor. The toilet was not clean and the tub had hair all over.
I would have to say the best feature about the room was the HBO on tv.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We stayed in room 125. Upon entering the room, the smoke detector was beeping. We asked for a new battery and the new battery started beeping within a half and hour. It was hot outside so we turned on the air. It rattled so bad that I put a suitcase and chair against it to stop it from vibrating. Should have asked for another room, but I was so tired I did not want to move everything again.

Room Tip: do not take room 125
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This was my 4th night at a motel 6 on a long road trip. It is located right off the 44 in Springfield Mo. It was a typical Motel 6. Clean but spartan. The bed was firm, but ok. With taxes it was only $59. If I was traveling with my wife, I would have paid more for a nicer room. Since I as solo this trip, all I need is a place to sleep.

The best thing about this Motel 6 is the location. There are 3 restaurants right by it. I ate dinner at Whole Hog, and breakfast at Ziggys.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

This motel is well placed with several others on a road full of places to eat, there's a Ruby Tuesday right next door. The room was clean and comfortable, service good and the price was right. We would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple