“Great Time”

Black Sheep Burgers and Shakes
Ranked #37 of 736 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Large group so we had a variety of orders. Everything was excellent. Fresh, large portions, and full of flavor. Not low priced, but a solid value for the food quality.
Chaz was our server and was excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family stopped in after a day at Wonders of Wildlife. I had the bleu burger. Delicious! Best French fries around. Crispy but not too crispy. Highly recommend this place. We will be back. Great service also!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Chesterfield Boulevard is a very nice location to get a great meal at Black Sheep Burgers. First time I've been here and it will not be the last. The side items are very tasty. I had the salted and vinegar french fries. WOW!! loved them. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I was so excited to check out this restaurant because I'd already eaten at the downtown location.
I was looking to see if they "measured-up" to my first experience of the restaurant downtown.
We both ordered our burgers and they brought my milk shake...
It was a "sugar daddy",
I only ordered one, smoked bourbon, butterscotch schnapps, pecan, candied bacon, frozen custard.
I absolutely Loved it.
Our burgers were very good, but the Onion rings were a little disappointing.
We ordered the "Shredded Onion rings". The order was "HUGE" and very oily.
We really liked the restaurant.
Let me know what you think.
Thank you.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, and plenty of it. It’s a good idea to split an order because one person will struggle to finish an order. Delicious milkshakes also.