“A Naughty Afternoon of Fun”

Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery
Ranked #8 of 99 Dessert in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery is the first & only micro-creamery in St Louis! All natural, small batch, hand-crafted goodness. Creamy. Hip. Different.
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This place.....!!!! On a recent trip home to St. Louis from New York, some friends suggested stopping in. I am heartbroken! I fell in love with the smell of this place the moment I crossed the threshold. This is every nostagic memory of childhood goodness wrapped in a wicked adult indulgence that you will ever experience. The Maple Bourbon Pecan atop the Madagascar vanilla in a waffle cone is the richly deserved compensation for suffering through more than thirty years of substandard, frozen, novelty treats that technically are not even ice cream. I love this place. I need this this place. (I may have to move home....)

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream we had while in St. Louis!! I had the Ooey gooey butter cake ice cream and it was to die for!! So many flavors to choose from and was a great late night stop with our family!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Ice cream with an edge. Cute and off the path. Kid friendly ice cream available. I had the special with butter cake ice cream and salted caramel. My boyfriend had the cornbread ice cream paired perfectly with the Smokey BBQ which was surprisingly good.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

This little ice cream shop is such a treat! Samples are readily shared and once the decision is made you won't be disappointed! The flavors are rich and creamy and then there are the "boozy" offerings....scrumptious! You can enjoy your treat inside or grab a table on the sidewalk in this lovely neighborhood......doesn't get any better!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

After a wonderful dinner with my bourbon loving friends a few blocks away, we stopped by to get their Manhattan ice cream, which is made with the good Luxardo cherries. The ice cream here is fantastic. The other "naughty" (cocktail-inspired) ice creams were great too. I tasted a B52 ice cream and an Amaretto Sour ice cream that night that were delicious. Of course, I didn't stick with the naughty and ordered a pint of their nice salted crack caramel to take home to my kids!