“Terrible Service, Disappointing Ice Cream”

Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery
Ranked #8 of 98 Dessert in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery is the first & only micro-creamery in St Louis! All natural, small batch, hand-crafted goodness. Creamy. Hip. Different.
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

If I could give this place ZERO stars I would. I’m from out of town and was brought here by my cousin who was excited for me to try what I thought was one of the best places to get ice cream in St Louis. Wrong.

The guy behind the counter was incredibly rude, impatient to help me, and clearly hated his job. I ended up not buying anything from this place because 1. I refuse to give this establishment my business, and 2. The two flavors he allowed me to try (Ube and Salted Crack Caramel) weren’t even good.

If you’re reading this review, you’re better off getting your ice cream or sweet treat someplace else.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I love love loved their vegan ice cream. Even my sister who can eat dairy thought it was super yummy!!! We wanted to go back but ran out of time.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I actually visited the Clayton location, but can't find an entry on TripAdvisor (yet). This was honestly the best ice cream I have eaten in a very long time. I planned to get one scoop, but after sampling several, I ended up with a 3-scoop plate. Every flavor was delicious! I tried the Gooey Butter Cake (my favorite!), Salted Crack Caramel, and Toffee Butter Brickle. It was the creamiest ice cream you can imagine, and the storefront is a throwback to old time ice cream parlors. I would return here again and again if I lived closer. Definitely worth a stop for a sweet treat!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I lived our visit to Clementine's. The ice cream was wonderful with helpful, friendly staff! The shop was really cute and cozy.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Fun and charming ice cream shop that offers really fun nice (alcohol-free) and naughty (boozy) ice cream flavors! A friend and I were visiting St. Louis for a weekend and, after exploring Forest Park for hours, we needed a snack! We had such a fun time trying flavors before making our selections! Flavor examples: Madagascar Vanilla (nice), 4 Hands Milk Chocolate Stout (naughty), Gooey Butter Cake (nice), Manhattan (naughty), Chocolate Cabernet (naughty)... They also offer some dairy-free/vegan flavors if you're vegan or prefer a lighter sorbet option! They, of course, also have cones, toppings, and sauces! Fun snack and charming spot! Try it out!