“AMAZING!”

Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery
Ranked #8 of 99 Dessert in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: Clementine's Naughty and Nice Creamery is the first & only micro-creamery in St Louis! All natural, small batch, hand-crafted goodness. Creamy. Hip. Different.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I actually visited the Clayton location, but can't find an entry on TripAdvisor (yet). This was honestly the best ice cream I have eaten in a very long time. I planned to get one scoop, but after sampling several, I ended up with a 3-scoop plate. Every flavor was delicious! I tried the Gooey Butter Cake (my favorite!), Salted Crack Caramel, and Toffee Butter Brickle. It was the creamiest ice cream you can imagine, and the storefront is a throwback to old time ice cream parlors. I would return here again and again if I lived closer. Definitely worth a stop for a sweet treat!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I lived our visit to Clementine's. The ice cream was wonderful with helpful, friendly staff! The shop was really cute and cozy.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Fun and charming ice cream shop that offers really fun nice (alcohol-free) and naughty (boozy) ice cream flavors! A friend and I were visiting St. Louis for a weekend and, after exploring Forest Park for hours, we needed a snack! We had such a fun time trying flavors before making our selections! Flavor examples: Madagascar Vanilla (nice), 4 Hands Milk Chocolate Stout (naughty), Gooey Butter Cake (nice), Manhattan (naughty), Chocolate Cabernet (naughty)... They also offer some dairy-free/vegan flavors if you're vegan or prefer a lighter sorbet option! They, of course, also have cones, toppings, and sauces! Fun snack and charming spot! Try it out!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Nice find with very good ice cream. Some of the ice cream options had liquor in them, but also kid friendly. It is tucked in a neighborhood near Soulard. It is a small venue with limited indoor seating. Definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Nestled in a cozy neighborhood, this small ice cream parlor was big on taste! My husband and I opted for the chocolate Cabernet and the banana rum, while our son enjoyed the triple chocolate topped with s’mores. Not much in way of seating so we took ours to go and anxiously awaited tasting it—definitely worth the wait though!