“New Orleans upriver”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Sidewalk dining on a beautiful night helped make our experience here very good. They offer New Orleans style seafood (lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp - no scallops), and the wait staff is very helpful in making selections (and dealing with whole lobsters!). Great drinks, too.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Server was quick with our order and drinks. Described our oyster choices and was right on. Condiments included cocktail sauce, horse radish and something else as well as hot sauce.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Been wanting to try for a while started with peel and eat shrimp yummy then chowder yummy Connecticut roll for me and collard greens Dixie pie omg .
Daughter got steamed buns buffalo crawfish and wife got shrimp poboy i tried everyones plates great.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

After reading all of the great reviews, our friends decided to give it another try with us. We were going mid week and celebrating a birthday, I called ahead just in case they offered a dessert, I also asked to be seated somewhere that was less noisy. We were actually seated near the back which I assume is the quietest area, but it was still loud. The waiter was not interested in working that night and his service showed it. Immediately we were told they were out of crab, no blue crab for the boil or the steamed but they had it for the rolls. We ordered drinks, they were out of the bourbon that was requested. Oysters were THREE DOLLARS EACH, no way would I pay that for an oyster, especially in St. Louis. I had the crab roll, it was cold, I was a little surprised but then thought that must be the way they serve it. The crab was unremarkable, not great not bad, the best part was the roll. My husband had the oyster poboy he said it was ok. Our friends had the mussel boil and the steamed shrimp, they also said it was ok.
For the price, I felt like I should walk away happy with my meal, I did not, neither did anyone else in our party. The place felt like a Joe's Crab Shack but a lot more expensive. We won't go back, but if you go, I would suggest lunch and probably save a few dollars.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Lobster rolls were very tasty with decent portion. Apple pie and pecan pie were awesome! Service was very good too. Negatives: the drinks were tiny, smaller than 2for1 in Mexico. Market price on the lobster roll was over $25!!!!