“Excellent Excellent Food Tour!”

EAT Saint Louis Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 28 Food & Drink in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: Tickets available online at eatsaintlouis.com. Treat yourself to a 3-hour Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour of delicious St. Louis Neighborhoods! Visitors enjoy a picturesque guided stroll through the Hill neighborhood including six delicious tastings of handmade food from mom-and-pop restaurants and one-of-a-kind specialty food stores, while receiving an insider's view into the history, culture and architectural gems of the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful tour guides, exceptional food, and gracious business owners. Loved walking in the Hill neighborhood and will definitely do again with family or friends.

All reviews
"cannoli"
in 11 reviews
"great tour"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
"tour today"
"interesting stories"
"leisurely walk"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We couldn't have higher praise and appreciation for the great tour of the St Louis Hill restaurants and landmarks that Pete and Jill provided us. Their knowledge of the area and in particular the relationships each had with the local business owners that we visited showed that they truly cared and had a vested interest in the community. Pete went the extra mile for my son who has food allergies to ensure he was not excluded and he made time to talk with everyone in our group. I would highly recommend taking this tour for anyone visiting St Louis!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Soulard food tour was a great 3 hour experience. We learned a bit about the area and enjoyed delicious food and good company. Chris was a pleasant guide who took care of our needs along the route. It is not a long distance tour but utilized all 3 hours of time effectively. I would encourage folks to leave a little extra time at the end to enjoy each other's company once the tour is complete.

I would like to take in more of the Eat St Louis tours but there just isn't enough time on this trip.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This was by far not my first time in Soulard, but my first food tour there, & I thoroughly enjoyed it, seeing things I didn't know existed; our tour guide, Chris, was wonderful! :-)

Pete M, Owner at EAT Saint Louis Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you so much for your five star review of our walking food tour of Historic Soulard. We hope to host you again on one of our other delicious tours!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been to St. Louis a few times over the years, but never had much of a chance to get around to the different parts of the city. As part of a convention I was attending in November of 2017, I took this tour through the Soulard district. Chris was our guide.

We stopped at six different venues over the course of the trip: Mission taco joint, Twisted ranch, 1860 saloon, epic pizza, clementime creamery (delivered at epic pizza) and international tap house. At each venue, we got a sample of one of their signature items.

I unfortunately ate a bit too close to the tour and wasn't able to finish even the samplers I was given. By the time you finish this tour, you'll have had a good sized meal. Do yourselves a favor and come with a mostly empty stomach!

It's worth reinforcing that this is a walking tour. The weather was iffy the day we went out and it would have been handy if I'd brought an umbrella.

This tour gave me a reason to scout out other locations in the city next time I'm in town.

Jeffrey, thank you so much for the five star review. Our tours take place rain or shine...the good thing is that the weather doesn't change the fact that the food is warm and delicious! Glad that we inspired you to explore more of what St. Louis has to offer!