“Food was Great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central West End
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had wings & pizza. Everyone liked it. Prices were right in line with what one would expect. Wait staff was prompt and kept us satisfied. You get 10% off if you stay at Super 8 next door.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We had a great time here. The food is amazing. My husband had the original, hot and spicy wings. He cleaned his plate so, I guess they were great. We also had some fried pickles. They were also really good. The bartender very attentive and made a mean margarita. I mean, it was so good. I will definitely be back and I do recommend this place to others.

2  Thank Desiree P
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Crazy wings but the onyon soup is too salty
frendly place close to Barnes-Jewish Hospital cafes tables outside lot's of TV's

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in and had original boneless wings and steak fries on a Saturday night. They were tasty and margaritas were $4.50 and good.

Our appetizer of fried pickles was bland and didn't come until after we had our meals so I wouldn't recommend those.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Years ago, our go-to eye opener spot on Sunday mornings, but been away for a while. Hmmm...maybe it's true you can't go home again?

While their menu has expanded over the years, I go here for their wings. Opted away from traditional & ordered their gold variant. The sauce is very good, but the wings themselves were not quite as large as I remember.

The bar also used to be a happening spot, and was well-known for a good pour. Well, those days are gone, too...

It seemed old and kind of average. Bummer.

3  Thank Bob D