“Quaint place, fabulous food”
Review of Sidney Street Cafe

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Benton Park
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Three of us each had one of the steaks and all were amazing. What I’ll remember more is the appetizer and the salad. I had the app with one veal dumpling, the duck confit roll, and the lobster pastry - all amazing. The salad was abnormally amazing too as was the snicker dessert. They also have a very reasonable uncork fee if you want to bring a bottle of wine. I wish I could remember the man’s name who was our server. He made it all that much more special.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Excellent waiter Jason. good food. nice wine list. Its loud and could use some sound mitigation. Nice room otherwise

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is absolutely some of the best food I have eaten. Great variety. Waiter was very attentive and as soon as he was told of a food allergy he made sure to check with the chef and made suggestions for each course that would be wheat free. He was knowledgeable and thorough. Nice atmosphere but a bit dark for me and noisy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great place for date night, World class food that won't disappoint. I suggest in a place like this don't make changes to the way that the meal is suggested. The pairings are carefully thought out and compliment the experience

Reviewed 15 June 2018

First we had awesome service, and the food was exceptionally good
We had their Chefs tasting portions were so small i left hungry. at $75 dollars per person we were told that we would get 5 courses which was a joke. Each course was two bites or less so we had about 10 bites that would fill a small butter plate. They have these awesome beignets with honey butter if we did not have these we really would have come away starving. I am on weight watchers so i am used to smaller portions but thsi was a joke.

1  Thank Wendy W