“Excellent service”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Corner of Broadway and Pine
Transit: Metro link stop 4 blocks from restaurant. Bus stops outside of building.
Description: ** HOLIDAY HOURS ** Christmas Eve 5-7:30pm (reservations only) Christmas Day CLOSED New Year's Eve 5-9pm (reservations only) New Year's Day CLOSED Kemoll's offers gorgeous banquet halls, wedding reception venues, and fine dining, with a stunning spectacular 360 degree views of downtown STL! If you are looking for St Louis Banquet Venues, St. Louis Wedding Reception Sites, or Private Party Facilities that offers friendly, gracious service and excellent food, combined with the dazzling views of the Arch and city from the 40th & 42nd Floor, your search has ended here. Kemolls & Top of the Met are the places to be! We also offer a First-Rate St Louis Catering Service!
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Excellent service, great view, very good food and cocktails. The only reason I didn't give Kemoll's a 5 star is I think the prices are too steep. Veal Piccata $53. That's a bit much for a typical Italian meal in this city that has such great Italian food. Still, we'll go back but maybe only once a year.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank nrmanny708

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

It is a bad restaurant in a privileged place. My son and I went without reservations to have dinner early (5pm). Before sitting down we asked to see the menu, and upon seeing our faces they offered us an early dinner menu, which I considered was a more reasonable price: $ 33 that included: the house salad, the bread with cheese, a 4 or 5 entry to choose , with roasted potatoes as a companion and a dessert. I considered the price reasonable, before trying the food .... All the food was over seasoned. The salad in the house was an Applebees césar salad, bread with cheese, Pizza Hut bread sticks, and the potatoes that accompanied our entries were very fatty and dipped in Lipton onion soup. The dessert, a chocolate cake that was brought to us before we finished chewing the salmon, was good, although not wonderful. The service was ok, but in a hurry, our check was bring to us before finishing our bottle of wine. I do not understand why, because the restaurant was empty. The place is beautiful with spectacular views. The hostess was very nice, very different to the waitress who assisted us, that made us feel uncomfortable with her hurry. The food was horrible, not a good quality and over seasoned.

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank Carmen D
Kristi D, Manager at Kemoll's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Good morning Carmen,
I am sorry to read about your experience. Did you have a chance to speak to the waitress on your concerns or to the manager. We prefer to have the opportunity to fix the problems prior to your leaving the restaurant. If you decide to give us a second try please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to make sure your experience is a terrific one!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view at night. Fried ravioli and fried artichokes were not very good. Delicious veal picatta, but portion unnecessarily large and therefore unnecessarily expensive . Service was excellent, but kitchen was slow.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my colleagues here last week. The views are truly spectacular. For lunch we all had salads. Well put together and generous. A very good piece of salmon was enjoyed by each of us. Servers are aloof and a lot of empty seats, but all in all , a good lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank johnrD2791JM
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Service was awful. Waited forever for the waitress. From being seated to getting my second drink 55 minutes. When I asked for a check she told me the food was almost ready and started with an excuse. I’m ok with the kitchen being off in the weeds but don’t ignore me and don’t let me go thirsty. The food is good and the view is great.

Date of visit: March 2018