“Very helpful! We learned a lot and had a blast!”

Top Notch Axe Throwing St. Louis
Ranked #1 of 64 Fun & Games in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Axe throwing Facility in downtown Saint Louis MO
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

These guys were super helpful! He noticed my husband was catching on well, and continued to give him new things to do and try! When I was having some trouble getting the ax to stay on the target, I had no trouble asking him for help and he gladly stopped and gave me pointers! Loved it! We will definitely be back! They even gave us great dinner referrals!

All reviews
"athletic"
"company"
"game"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Steven was a amazing teacher. Its a great place to go have fun and blow off some steam!!!! I highly recommend this place

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I brought a co-worker to try this out and ended up absolutely loving it. The scheduled slots give you enough time to learn the basics and possibly get good enough to hit what you're aiming at. The staff is really helpful in showing you how to throw the axes as well as pointing out corrections to help you get better. They also show you different types of games and provide score cards. You can bring your own cooler with snacks and drinks/alcohol if you want. I've already scheduled another session and look forward to visiting as often as I can.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I went here for a date night and it was a blast, we would go back again for sure, very much enjoyed

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited wanting to do something different in town instead of the usual shopping and restaurants and came across this place. We’d never thrown axes but thought it sounded fun, and it exceeded our expectations. First, the location is very clean and allows ample space for safe axe throwing. Michael, who was running the shop this day, did an excellent job of talking us through the process, instructing us on how to be more successful, and explaining several common games to keep things interesting. Within 15 minutes of instruction we were both consistently making successful throws. We booked an hour and a half session through Groupon and time flew by quickly, but for couples I might recommend just an hour. So if you are looking for something unique to do in St. Louis I highly recommend Top Notch Axe Throwing. I know we will be back next time we are in the area!

1  Thank coltergeist83