“Great dinner!! ”
Review of Three Kings Public

Three Kings Public
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Kings Public is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 027 of 3 182 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and stopped at Three kings at the airport and we had two burgers and some local St. Louis beer. I had the flame thrower burger and then I had the urban chestnut schnickelfritz beer. It was delicious and the service was awesome!!! Definitely would recommend this pub.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were super nice and friendly. The menu I felt was slightly pricey. It seemed like the menu was the same 8 things cooked different ways. I couldn’t tell you how many versions of Buffalo Chicken they had. Slider if the day... buffalo chicken. I felt like I had an OK meal but nothing to make me want to go back. We had 2 adults and three teen girls. The girls were ill impressed with the fish and chips but I can say by looking at them they seemed like good quality. Idk, I’m not one way or another on it.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Checked this place out on a business trip. The food was good. The beer was cold. Lots of TVs with games on. Friendly bartenders. Great experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Went to this restaurant on a Friday night around 6pm. The wait was about 30 minutes but you could go to the bar and have a drink or go to the patio in back and wait. The food was great. I had a reuben sandwich with cauliflower risotto. That was great! 2 other people got the fish and chips. The fish and chips looked really good too. You got 3 big pieces of fish. They had plenty of craft beers on tap also. We will go back for sure!