All reviews hot dogs free drinks nachos evening kickback evening snacks baked potato nice selection chilli room was clean great room oatmeal easy access hot tub home away from home road trip parking lot front desk clerk
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Came to St Joseph for a high school reunion, and loved this hotel. It is right on the Interstate but very quiet. Room was great and staff very helpful. I lost my key at breakfast and had left my purse upstairs, so a staff person accompanied me to my room to verify my ID which I really appreciated.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is the second Drury I've stayed in and it lived up to the last one so I highly recommend this chain! One thing I judge hotels on are their staff, as i figure a happy staff equals a great place to work which equals a great place to stay.... the entire staff at the Drury Hotels have been delightful and inviting! One thing I learned at this stay was that all Drury hotels are owned by one family and I think that may be why the experience has been as good as it is.... I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in St. Joseph!

Room Tip: Do not skip the breakfast or dinner as both are filling and FREE!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Our stay again was wonderful, was traveling with adult children and grand children and our boxer girl.Rooms were clean as usual and nice.
Good area for the girl to do her business and do some play time, not fenced all around.

There are convenience stores and gas stations close, just off I-29, and other eateries.

Breakfast was good and plentiful, wonderful selection.

Staff from check-in to check out was fantastic, staff are all friendly and willing to help

Room Tip: both rooms we stayed we very clean and clean smelling
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The hotel was clean, well-maintained and handled by an excellent staff. We made a late reservation that was handled smoothly by the front desk staff and, especially, Emily. After a good night's sleep, we had a nice complimentary, hot breakfast. As a side note, this particular Drury hotel was pet-friendly and quite accommodating of our Great Dane.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We loved our experience with this booking. Clean, inviting rooms. Nice free supper with drinks, and free breakfast. Staff were pleasant, and rooms were neat, clean and updated. Nice location. We would definitely stay here again.