US$147
Country Inn
US$139
US$116
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel St Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$92
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$184
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$188
Hotels.com
US$78
Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$103
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewstexas roadhousebass pro shopgenuine careclean roomsan updatewaffleseasy accesslisastcharleshighwaycasinolouis
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The rooms and hallways had a terrible smell. Items were randomly broken or missing in the room, the hair dryer fell off the wall, there was no iron or safe key, etc. The exercise room was a joke, none of the machines worked/didn't even turn on (the stairmaster might have? didn't bother trying) and looked like they were from the 60s, I wish I were exaggerating. They didn't even look safe to use even if they did work. One of the guys at the front desk was nice though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlpeyton
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Though it was a Non-Smoking hotel, the hallways & rooms had a residual smoky smell. I stayed Wednesday evening until Sunday morning. For the last 3 days the elevator didn't work. I had left my wireless mouse for my laptop in the room the 1st day & it was missing upon my return. Luggage had been gone through. The desk clerk said sorry. Every day I left the hotel, I was asked if I was checking out which was annoying. The continental breakfast area floor was very sticky 2 days. It generally took 3 attempts to get the key card to work for the room. I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I usually try to write positive reviews, but I saw "Trip Advisor" stickers all over, so I decided I should let people know what a horrible stay we had. We had someone actually hitting the wall behind our bed at 11:30 at night, then someone actually punched the wall and startled me out of the bed. My young daughter and mom were asleep, but I was terrified. I called the front desk and alerted them. Shortly after that, I heard someone in the hall jiggling the door handles repeatedly. The customer service was awful. The staff was very attentive to the group that was there for a Middle Eastern type wedding. We were the ONLY Caucasian people there and were stared at every time we tried to go in or out of the hotel by the many, many people there, apparently for some special religious wedding. The pool was in horrible condition and had actual green scum around the whole perimeter, as if it hadn't been scrubbed or even cleaned for months and the walls were falling apart in the pool area. Also, in the "fitness room", there were 5 pieces of work out equipment and NOT ONE of them worked. All were broken. We were made to feel out of place and not as important as the guests who were there for the "wedding party", as they were the same nationality as the owner(assumed) and the employees. Kids were running up and down the halls, and in the pool, unsupervised for some of the time and we were made to feel very uncomfortable. In fact, I called the front desk from my room 3 times during the morning, to ask questions, but the owner was too busy visiting with the other guests from his country. I go to this area often, but will NEVER spend a dime to stay here again. It was not clean, even my toilet seat was stained with who knows what. I will pay more to stay at a better kept hotel with better service. I slept all of 3 hours with all the chaos going on and had to drive across states to get there and to get home. Plus, this was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel, but someone in the room, next to us was obviously smoking in the bathroom, and our bathroom wreaked of cigarette smoke, which my young daughter is allergic to. One of the WORST experiences I've ever had at any hotel across the US.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Californiagrl75
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I don't usually write negative reviews, but this place was bad. The carpeting was badly stained in our room. Our NON-SMOKING room, had multiple cigarette burns all over the tub. The "white" towels were gray. They only word I can use to describe it is icky!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank jayewink1
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Ot was an okay stay the hotel needs alot of updates like i went back in the 80s kids screaming on my floor running down the halls ... They need to take down the border update the lights and make it more like home in the rooms everything just looks outdated

Room Tip: Fix the lights and take down that horrible 80s border it was an ok stay the hotel itself very Creepy also had some kids running and screaming down my hall late around 12am
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple