“burger place”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the customer service everyone was ever friendly and helpful I took my two kids with me and they are being crazy and everyone in there just told be they are fine boys will be boys and I was happy everyone was so nice about it will be coming here a lot

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Last time we were in St. Louis, we happened to be driving along St. Charles Rock Road, and I couldn't believe that I spotted a Chuck-a-Burger. My mom used to take my sister and me to one of these on old US 66 in Crestwood 55 years ago after we'd visit the dentist or the now defunct shopping center-mall.

We had one of our granddaughters traveling with us, and luckily we hadn't yet eaten supper, so we pulled in and found they still have curb-service though not like it used to be at the Chuck-a-Burger where we used to eat. I had to have my old favorite, the pizzaburger, and we also tried a chicken-fried-steak sandwich and a coney island (no onions, please) along with some shoestring fries and onion rings. I don't remember pineapple shakes being on the menu when I was a kid, but I ordered one of those. My wife got a chocolate malt, and granddaughter an oreo shake.

The food was decent, and we had a great time eating in the car; well, at least I did. I even bought a t-shirt.

I had no idea any Chuck-a-Burgers were left, but the waitress told me that this one is going strong and really packs in the crowds on summer weekends, especially when they sponsor hotrod and custom car shows.

1  Thank readem
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Chuck-a-Burger is great food. Variety of items to choose from a-la-carte or combo meal. Short wait for dine -in or curb-service. Kids or in my case grandkids eat free with every adult meal.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We made a visit to Chuck A Burger for lunch. A quaint step back to the 60-70s drive in for a great burger and shake. The burger has BBQ sauce and slaw and is so delicious. Fries are just right and light. The shakes have that creamy texture and true flavor that you don’t find often. We ate in the dining room that seats maybe 20 people. The tunes are sounds from crushing days and servers on skates. Very fun, cleanest restaurant I have eaten in for a long time and delicious menu items. Treat yourself to a shake

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in when another restaurant failed. Definitely worth it. Not much seating and a little cramped, but very friendly. Excellent food. Pretty quick to get food. Really good burger, fries and shake. Not much to dislike here!