“Best Acai Bowls!!!”
Review of Pineana Avalon

Pineana Avalon
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Avalon Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: We are a 100% plant-based and gluten-free café in Avalon Beach. We offer a range of 6 salad noodle bowls, an exciting and delicious concept combining loads of fresh salad greens with delicious rice noodles, artisan tofu, and six stunning Asian inspired sauces. We also offer fresh juices, smoothies and plant-based soft serve ice cream. Make sure to try our signature 100% cold-pressed pineapple crush :) Now also serving acai Super Bowls and smoothies ! winter warmers we have the most delicious SUPER Laksa - hot noodle bowls and warm rice bowls
Reviewed 28 May 2018

during the summer me and my friend came to pineana every week to get their Aloha bowl, we love it! the coco whip is amazing

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I go here once a week for a vegan, gluten-free meal that is tasty. Just wish the pineapple bread would be gluten free, too!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I was worried about the choice of salads when these guys first opened but am loving it. All salads are delicious and healthy and its a perfect lunch spot.

1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 26 December 2017

After a spot of swimming at Avalon, pop into Pineana for a healthy, delicious lunch...so fresh and flavoursome, something for all the family!!
There are at least 6 different salad 'bowls' to choose from...I love the Japanese noodle salad with the fresh ginger and beans. The tofu is always perfectly cooked, not rubbery at all!! Try the new rice balls with chili sauce...yum!
So refreshing to have this special spot in Avalon and a vegan eatery as well!!
10/10 top marks!!!

Tom L, Owner at Pineana Avalon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

glad you enjoyed pineana !
and thanks for the nice review.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

It's quite a small menu, but everything on the menu sounds amazing. I got the Laksa bowl (I think it's a winter special) and it was delicious. I loved the addition of the shredded coconut to it. It was amazing, and I would eat again. And I need to work my way through the salad bowls!!!

1  Thank Sophie L